Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Wholesale MLB Jerseys

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Pracowników i GOŚCI na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
xiaoming
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 11, 2017 02:33    Temat postu: Wholesale MLB Jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

Every summer for the past five or six years I have reread Scott Peck?s quirky book about psychiatry and golf Wholesale Jerseys China , Golf and the Spirit. Peck is probably better known for his best selling books about his experiences and insights as a psychiatrist, such as, A Road Less Travelled. In Golf and the Spirit, Peck combines his love for golf and what golf has taught him about the human condition and relates that to his years as a psychiatrist, and what studying the human condition that has taught him about golf.

If that sounds a bit convoluted, well, paradox is one of the recurring themes in the book. Peck says in the introduction that reading the book might take 12 strokes of your game, and it might not. His advice on the physical and technical sides of the game is simple, keep your eye on the ball and take a nice easy swing, and, watch a good player and imitate the swing. The book is more about the mental part of the game Wholesale Jerseys , and the behaviour that is required to succeed at golf and in life.

Peck, who has spent decades as a golfer, and now, unable to play, creates his imaginary dream golf course on a tropical island. In each chapter he plays a hole on the course, reflecting on memories of past experiences, both as a golfer and a psychiatrist. Along the course, he ponders issues like, why it is so difficult for people to change, even though they want to, whether it is correcting your golf swing to get rid of a slice or someone trying to overcome an addiction and everything in between.

A couple of the recurring themes are difficult concepts that define difficult words. Peck returns again and again to the concept of kenosis Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys , the idea that to change you must empty yourself of self. Self gets in the way. Every golfer knows that the mental game plays a big part in a golfer?s success. Golf involves the often difficult paradox of relaxing and concentrating at the same time. Golf cannot be played well if ones mind is distracted with all kinds of thoughts, whatever they may be about. Somehow, it is best to be thought-less. The mind must be emptied, which is the beginning of kenosis.

Another concept Peck returns to often is called cathexis. This word describes the human condition of developing an emotional investment in destructive behaviour. It is applicable to golf as it is many things in life. We can?t change because we can?t give up the emotional investment we have in our behaviour, how that behaviour defines us.

I am often surprised, yet I guess not really because I have done it too, at how often I see golfers at the driving range make the same bad swing time and time again, somehow expecting a different result. If you want to change the result you have to change the swing, the stance, the grip, something. I found that my game started to improve when I started experimenting. What will happen if I stand with my feet closer together? What happens when I draw back a bit farther on my backswing? Eventually Cheap Hockey Jerseys , you find out what works and what doesn?t work. In the process, you give up the emotional investment in one way of doing things. It is a form of kenosis.

I can?t say for sure if Peck is responsible for taking twelve strokes off my game, but my game has definitely improved since reading and rereading his book. I think there is a correlation. Learning to overcome cathexis with kenosis is probably not being taught at many golf academies. But read the book, relax and enjoy it, and your game will probably improve.
Author's Resource Box

Ron Strand is a college instructor, consultant and golfer who writes for a golf website.

Article Source:

A Smart Card, the ones with embedded microprocessors on it, are more secure than the Magnetic Stripe Cards, as data can be encrypted and stored securely, unlike the later where data can be easily read from and duplicate cards can easilybe created. Apart fromencryption and digital signatures, smart cards also tendto support biometrics Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys , like that of fingerprint sensing, and the advances in both the smart cards and fingerprint sensors has helped create multifactor authentication schema, thus enhancing the security features whether in banking or any other filed application.
Researchers from the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Soongsil University, South Korea, considersusing both the technologies together as a better feasible option for personal authentication, as the biometric data can be stored on the cards instead of the server, thus making it easier in terms of reducing the data storage space and the time required to communicate with the server.They have proposed a fuzzy approach in extraction of the biometric data since they think that one-way hash function based Li-Hwang’s scheme might even reject the legitimate user. However, Jinan University, researchers tend to condemnLi-Hwang’s scheme to have found a weakness and have proposed their own version, or upgrade to it.
Many other Multi-factor Biometric Authentication (MFBA) schemehave been proposed Cheap New NHL Jerseys , and form the look of it, will revolutionise the remote authentication landscape.As they all incline to effectively withstand the replay attack, mimicking attack, and the man-in-the-middle attacks (MITM). However, the greatest concern that remains and bothers everyone is that the leakage of any biometric related data, as it can damage the privacy of the user forever or even rob the identity to cause catastrophic damages.
Recently,Gemalto in collaboration with AXA Technology Services, was able to upgrade AXA Technology Services’ smartcard security framework without changing their current IT infrastructure, and stretching the company’s overall security feature that helped them reduce malpractices like that of password sharing and badge swapping. This change also helped the company reduce network attacks and data loss caused by internal sources, . Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lis 11, 2017 02:33    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Pracowników i GOŚCI na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: