Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

wow gold Turning to a health coach Living NewsObserver.com

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW I GOŚCI NA TEMAT KADRY KIEROWNICZEJ W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
aJ5dY4aD9y
zastępca dyrektora

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 06:17    Temat postu: wow gold Turning to a health coach Living NewsObserver.com Odpowiedz z cytatem

Turning to a health coach Living NewsObserver.comKathy Hare was disillusioned three years ago when her doctor entered the exam room and delivered, with dubious bedside manner, the diagnosis. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] "'The good news,' he told me, 'is you don't have cancer. The bad news is that you have arthritis.'" Go see an orthopedic surgeon, he told her. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] She became even more disillusioned when the orthopedic surgeon said, with no discussion of options, that she needed a hip replacement. Hare was only 46 at the time and aware that she could easily outlive a new hip. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] "I walked out really disappointed and kind of depressed, really," recalls Hare, who lives in Greensboro. She also wasn't eager to have surgery, so she began looking into alternatives. While thumbing through an issue of Body many others coach on the side as a supplement to their day jobs. There's usually an initial face-to-face session in which coach and client get to know each other. Subsequent sessions are done over the phone. How effective the coaching is boils down to one thing, says Smith: "The client has to be ready to change." Hare was more than ready to change. Over a six-year period, her arthritis had progressed to the point that she couldn't cross her legs and she had to sleep with a pillow between her knees. She signed up in March 2008 for a one-year membership to Duke Integrative Medicine. She began her sessions with Kosey and immediately found out things she hadn't heard from her doctor: Trim the wheat and dairy from your diet, because they can cause inflammation and aggravate your arthritis. "She helped me with pain reduction, with calming the inflammation, with learning good exercises," says Hare. "I felt mentally better. In the end, after assessing her options, Hare opted to have her right hip replaced in January. She says Kosey played a key role in helping her make that decision, prepare mentally for the surgery and cope with the post-surgery depression that followed. "I didn't envision how long it would take to get back on my feet," says Hare. Kosey's assurance that what she was going through was normal helped. "Those kinds of things are what a health coach brings to the party," says Hare. How quickly the concept of health-coaching spreads could depend on how quickly insurers help cover the tab. Through Duke Integrative Medicine, the service ranges from $590 for six sessions to $1,090 for 12. As Duke Integrative Medicine's Gaudet notes, "Innovative models are often paid out-of-pocket" -- at least at first. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina has offered health coaching for several years, though most of its programs have been geared to helping patients get through existing conditions. The insurer more recently has explored the kind of pre-problem coaching that Duke advocates, and it is pleased with the results. "We've seen a good return on investment," says Debra MacClennan, the insurer's vice president of member health partnerships. (Putting a firm number on that return is difficult, she said, because its various coaching services are combined as one.) To Hare, the expense was well worth it. (She paid for her Duke membership through her flex spending program at work.) "My right side feels great," says Hare. "Now I have to stop and think, 'Which was my bad hip?'" xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 06:17    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW I GOŚCI NA TEMAT KADRY KIEROWNICZEJ W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: