Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

kes with its first draft p

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
chenyan94
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 11, 2018 07:40    Temat postu: kes with its first draft p Odpowiedz z cytatem

Linebacker C.J. Mosley started his career with the Ravens and he’d like to finish it in Baltimore as well.

The Ravens picked up the option on Mosley’s contract for 2018 and there’s no reason to think they’ll rethink that decision before the start of the 2018 league year Fran Tarkenton Jersey , so there’s no immediate issue on the contract front. Should the Ravens want to get the ball rolling on an extension, though, Mosley made it clear that he’s looking for one.

“I’ve never been a guy that’s liked change or gone to a new place and start over,” Mosley said, via ESPN.com. “I went all four years at Bama. I was at one high school. I was at one middle school. So I’ll love to stay in Baltimore and continue my legacy and try to be the second-best linebacker to finish out there.”

Ray Lewis comparisons may have to wait a few years Ryan Jensen Jersey , but the first four seasons of Mosley’s career have been highly productive and the Ravens likely feel the same way when it comes to an extension that will ensure he remains in Baltimore for a long time.

NEW YORK JETS (5-11)

UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: QB Josh McCown; CB Morris Claiborne; C Wesley Johnson, TEs Austin Seferian-Jenkins and Chris Gragg; LBs Demario Davis, Bruce Carter, Julian Stanford, and David Bass; S Terrence Brooks; PK Chandler Catanzaro; DLs Kony Ealy and Ed Stinson; DT Mike Pennel; OLs Jonotthan Harrison Lawrence Taylor Jersey , Ben Ijalana and Dakota Dozier.

RESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: WR Quincy Enunwa; S Rontez Miles; OL Brent Qvale; TE Neal Sterling; DL Xavier Cooper.

NEEDS: It's all about finding quarterback, running theme for this franchise for, well, decades. New York will be in Kirk Cousins sweepstakes and has money it would take to land him. But will the former Washington QB want team that has failed to make playoffs for seven straight seasons and underwent massive rebuild last year? Jets have new offensive coordinator in former QBs coach Jeremy Bates, who runs Mike and Kyle Shanahan-style system Cousins learned during his first two seasons in league. If Jets whiff on Cousins Jack Crawford Jersey , there's good chance McCown will be back to mentor whomever New York takes with its first draft pick at No. 6 overall. Plenty of holes elsewhere, although Jets are interested in re-signing Claiborne, Seferian-Jenkins and Davis as core players. Help on offensive line, namely at center, proven pass rusher and cornerback will also be high priorities for GM Mike Maccagnan. Running back Matt Forte is retired Larry Johnson Jersey , so Jets might look for some depth in backfield, as well as on defensive line after releasing disappointing Muhammad Wilkerson.

AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $90 million.

Adidas Nolan Patrick Jersey
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Wrz 11, 2018 07:40    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: