Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

different than college

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
chenyan94
SZEF

Doł±czył: 15 Maj 2018

PostWysłany: Sro PaĽ 10, 2018 04:46    Temat postu: different than college Odpowiedz z cytatem

>Despite his decision to not attend Saturday’s Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremonies http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sam-hubbard-jersey , Terrell Owens will be “honored” by the hall for his NFL career.Hall President David Baker tells The Associated Press on Monday that the Canton, Ohio, shrine’s mission statement begins with the goal “to honor the heroes of the game.”So Owens, who instead will be making an appearance at the University of Chattanooga , where he played college football, will be part of the 2018 class exhibit that includes a glass locker for each new member; their pictures on the light standards of Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium; a role in opening videos shown within the stadium; and mention in any reference to the 2018 class.Baker said NFL Network and ESPN, which both televise the inductions, will show a video of Owens’ career to the audience at home. That video will not be shown in the stadium.“It’s difficult he will not be here to put on the jacket, unveil his bust, make a speech, and attend the parade,” Baker says. “For those things, there’s nothing we can do.”Owens has cited the fact it took three years of eligibility for him to make the hall, claiming there were false representations of him as a teammate during the voting process. He also noted that no former players vote, ignoring that Hall of Famers James Lofton and Dan Fouts are among those on the committee.The 44-year-old Owens had a mostly sensational 15-year career playing for San Francisco, Philadelphia http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dorance-armstrong-jr.-jersey , Dallas, Buffalo and Cincinnati. He is second to Jerry Rice in receiving yards and third in touchdown catches behind Rice and Randy Moss, who is entering the hall this week and will attend the festivities.But he also eventually wore out his welcome in those cities, and now Canton probably can be added to that list.Though he will always be received properly at the hall, Baker says.“I told him I am very disappointed, it is unprecedented, and we’ve certainly been trying to persuade him to come,” Baker says. “He has a whole city here, with 4,800 volunteers who do everything to honor these guys. For him, this could be the opportunity to be honored the way I believe he always felt he should be honored.“We respect he has strong feelings of his own and I respect his right to make that decision. I invited him to the hall, even at the last moment he would be welcomed, and he is welcomed every day the rest of his life. Even though he is not here, we will honor him to the best of our ability.”
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Saquon Barkley needed one play to justify the hype.

After banging and grinding for small gains much of the game, the No. 2 overall draft pick wowed New York Giants‘ fans in his NFL debut with a spectacular 68-yard Adidas Ryan McDonagh Jersey , fourth-quarter touchdown run in a 20-15 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.

The Penn State product finished with a game-high 106 yards rushing, caught two passes for 22 yards and showed there was a good reason why he was the most-hyped rookie to join the franchise since Lawrence Taylor started a Hall of Fame career in 1981.

“That’s why we drafted that young man,” Giants coach Pat Shurmur said after the Jaguars spoiled his coaching debut with New York.

Defensive end Calais Campbell, one of six Pro Bowlers on a Jaguars defense that was ranked No. 2 overall last season, was impressed with Barkley after the first few plays of the game, a run for zero and another for minus-3.

“The first run and the first couple of times I tackled him, I said, this kid has something,” Campbell said. “Obviously, you see it on tape, but we didn’t get to watch a lot of tape on him. It’s his college tape. Coming into the NFL against a team like ours, and making some of the plays he made, that kid’s going to be special.”

Campbell said he traded jerseys with Barkley after the game.

“I was like, “OK, if he can stay healthy, he might one day be a Hall of Famer Frank Ragnow Jersey ,” Campbell said.

The touchdown run was impressive. Barkley took a handoff from Eli Manning inside, cut it to the outside, stepped out of a tackle attempt and ran down the right sideline, getting a great block from receiver Sterling Shepard.

“It was amazing; it was a great feeling, but it was a feeling that came and went,” Barkley said. “One touchdown is not going to win the game, and that touchdown didn’t win the game this week, but to get in there, it was a dream come true to find the end zone. I did keep the ball, but it was just like ‘Move on, next play,’ and find a way to get in there again.”

For most of the game, the Jaguars held Barkley in check . Eleven of his 18 carries were for 3 yards or less.

“Yeah, obviously, you wish that they were all 75- and 80-yard runs, but it wasn’t like that in college and I didn’t expect it to be like that in the NFL J'Mon Moore Jersey ,” the 21-year-old said. “You have to take what they give you. It’s kind of like playing chess: When you get your opportunity, you have to execute.”

Barkley said there was one play where he realized that NFL is going to be a lot different than college. He made a player miss on a run, broke outside and was tackled by free safety Tashaun Gipson Sr.

“In college, that was a touchdown,” Barkley said. “It was a great play by him.”

It just reminded Barkley that big plays are special.

“Today, we didn’t pop one until like the fourth quarter or end of the third, so you just have to continue to stay with it,” he said. “That’s what I kept saying, the offensive line and also to just stay with it, something is going to pop, and when they give us that chance, we have to make them pay for it.”

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/miami-dolphins
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro PaĽ 10, 2018 04:46    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: