Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Gomez said.STREAKINGPham has reached base in a career-high

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
officialsbaseball
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Lis 13, 2018 02:05    Temat postu: Gomez said.STREAKINGPham has reached base in a career-high Odpowiedz z cytatem

BOSTON (AP) — Giancarlo Stanton has been plunked plenty of times. But by his own home run ball?The New York Yankees star homered over the Green Monster during Saturday’s 8-5 win Joey Wendle Jersey , connecting in the seventh inning against the Boston Red Sox. Stanton then got quite a surprise from a strong-armed fan while rounding second base at Fenway Park.A man wearing a black T-shirt heaved the souvenir from his first-row seat on top of the left-field wall, and the ball took a hop and bounced off Stanton.“I wouldn’t have thought it got to me that fast with a fan throwing it,” Stanton said. “I’ve never seen it happen before, so that wasn’t my first thought.”The slugger continued his home run trot, but turned his head, smiled and appeared to tip his cap to the fan.“He got it that far, got his target, he got in trouble for it http://www.raysfanproshop.com/authentic-christian-arroyo-jersey ,” Stanton said. “I think it’s fine on both sides.”The game was briefly halted as umpires gathered near the third-base line to point out the fan to stadium security officials.“You see a lot of things in these games,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said. “I think some places it’s tradition, it lands on the field. Should probably just hang onto it.”Stanton’s solo homer, the Yankees’ 266th of the season, gave him his 100th RBI of the season. Gleyber Torres hit a two-run homer in the fourth to snap the Yankees’ tie with the 1997 Seattle Mariners for the most in a single season in major league history.“That was cool for me,” Stanton said. “A lot of cool things happened for our team today, so it was a good day.” ATLANTA — The Atlanta Braves lost the first two games of their interleague series in Boston at the end of May and faced Red Sox ace Chris Sale in the final game, making their chances of avoiding a sweep seem fairly bleak.Mike Foltynewicz http://www.raysfanproshop.com/authentic-nathan-eovaldi-jersey , though, took a no-hitter into the sixth inning while outpitching Sale and now the right-hander takes the mound against the Red Sox on Wednesday, this time at SunTrust Park, again trying to help the Braves avoid a sweep.Boston (96-44) improved its interleague record to a major league-best 13-3 with a 5-1 victory Tuesday night and dropped the Braves (76-62) to 8-11 against the American League.Article continues below ...The Braves have won only one interleague series in Atlanta since 2014 and their lead in the National League East is down to three games with Philadelphia’s victory in Miami.Sale doesn’t return from a stint on the disabled list until next week and the AL East-leading Red Sox will call on right-hander Hector Velazquez for the series finale against the Braves.Velazquez (7-2, 3.24 ERA) has made six starts to go with his 33 relief appearances, but hasn’t gone as long as five innings since April. His last start came Aug. 24 at Tampa and he gave up eight runs (three earned) in 2 2/3 innings.Foltynewicz (10-9, 2.80 ERA) will be the starting pitcher expected to have the upper hand this time.Given an early lead thanks to a three-run homer by catcher Tyler Flowers, Foltynewicz dominated the Red Sox at Fenway Park three months ago http://www.raysfanproshop.com/authentic-daniel-robertson-jersey , allowing three hits and a run over seven innings while striking out seven and walking one.“He was real efficient with his pitches and stayed on the attack,” Braves manager Brian Snitker said after that game. “I just loved how he stayed after it. He was throwing a lot of strikes. His stuff was really good.”Foltynewicz, who made the All-Star Game for the first time, allowed a total of five earned runs in his first five starts of August before giving up five runs (four earned) in a home loss to the Cubs to end the month.A questionable balk victimized Foltynewicz in the second inning and then he allowed a two-run pinch homer in the sixth.The balk was called when Foltnewicz made a slight flinch, apparently as he spit.“Who knows what you really do out there?” Foltynewicz said. “You’re just in the zone. You can do a bunch of different habits and stuff. I just basically hawked a loogie.”Velazquez made two relief appearances against the Braves in May, allowing five hits and one run over 2 2/3 innings while walking two and striking out two.Velazquez’s last appearance was against the Chicago White Sox on Sunday, when he gave up a run on two hits in an inning of relief.“We’ll see how long Hector goes,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora said. “It might be similar to (Monday).”Nathan Eovaldi was pulled after 3 1/3 innings in the series opener and the Red Sox totaled eight pitchers in the 8-2 victory.The Boston rotation will be back more to normal when David Price Matt Andriese Jersey , hit by a comebacker last week, starts against Houston at Fenway Park on Friday and Sale (shoulder strain) comes off the disabled list in the likely role of an “opener” for now next week.Sale, who threw a bullpen Tuesday, is expected to pitch either in the Toronto series or against the New York Mets, although with a limited pitch count.“He’ll probably throw another (bullpen) in three more days and then we go from there,” Cora said. “Not sure if he’ll be the ‘opener’ but looks like next homestand.”Sale is 12-4 with a 1.97 ERA and Price is 14-6 with a 3.60 ERA.
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lis 13, 2018 02:05    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: