Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

A day after deciding to move on from troubled receiver

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
laiyongcai92
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 19, 2018 07:07    Temat postu: A day after deciding to move on from troubled receiver Odpowiedz z cytatem

Josh Gordon Authentic Wil Lutz Jersey , the Cleveland Browns now have cause to consider cutting loose their kicker, too.The Browns were kicking themselves after yet another missed opportunity Sunday, losing 21-18 to the Saints in no small part because Zane Gonzalez missed two field goals and two extra points.All four errant kicks came in the second half — two in the final 76 seconds — as the Browns blew a 12-3 fourth quarter lead and have lost 18 of their last 19 games.Gonzalez hooked an extra point wide left with 1:16 remaining after Antonio Callaway's spectacular 47-yard touchdown reception on a fourth-down pass tied the score at 18. He then pushed a 52-yard field goal well right of the uprights with 3 seconds remaining after the Saints went back ahead on Wil Lutz's 44-yard field goal 18 seconds earlier."It was on me a hundred percent," Gonzalez said. "I can't blame it on anybody else. We were so close to that win and it's been so long, and I just let everybody down."Cleveland (0-1-1), which has not won since Dec. 24, 2016, has the lone non-loss a tie last week against Pittsburgh. In that one, Gonzalez had a 43-yard field goal blocked in the final seconds of overtime.This one was worse. Callaway's dramatic touchdown, when he chased down a heave from Tyrod Taylor in the back of the end zone on fourth-and-6, electrified the Browns' sideline.Gonzalez took away that energy immediately."I was like, all right, let's put this extra point through," guard Joel Bitonio said. "But we missed it."Gonzalez's final attempt, the 52-yard field goal after Taylor completed two passes for 41 yards in 18 seconds, was not close."I'm not going to lie about it," Gonzalez said. "It snowballed. I was pulling them, and the last one I pushed it because I was overcompensating. I get paid to make those kicks, and I have to make them."Browns coach Hue Jackson was noncommittal whether he would look for a new kicker."I don't know that," he said. "We will address all of that once we get in (the office) tomorrow."The Browns already know they will be without Gordon after announcing Saturday they intend to cut ties with the former Pro Bowl receiver. He missed the Saints game with a mysterious hamstring injury after practicing all week, and has played in only 11 games since the start of 2014 due to multiple suspensions under the league's substance abuse policy. He was listed as inactive Sunday Youth Patrick Robinson Jersey , leaving open the possibility he could be traded rather than released.Jackson did not go into detail publicly about why the club decided to move on a day before playing in New Orleans, but said it was discussed with the team."I've always been honest and up front with our guys about what we're doing as an organization," Jackson said. "I told them that last night and nobody flinched. They understood it. Again, we wish Josh well on his journey. We all love and respect Josh, but we had to do what we felt we had to do as an organization."Jackson agreed that such a decision about a player with Gordon's talent could erode some teams' morale, "if you're not strong enough.""I just think we have strong enough leaders," Jackson added.Callaway, a rookie out of Florida, replaced Gordon's big-play role with his touchdown.Meanwhile, the Browns refused to place all the blame for their latest disappointment on Gonzalez, citing other critical mistakes.An illegal contact penalty on safety Derrick Kindred nullified a third-down sack by defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi in the fourth quarter. Drew Brees capitalized with a touchdown pass that closed Cleveland's lead to 12-10.With 4:51 left, Saints safety Marcus Williams intercepted Taylor's pass at the Cleveland 40 and returned it to the 18, setting up a go-ahead touchdown."You can't put your team in that situation," Taylor said.Not on a day when the kicker could not kick straight.Gonzalez, a seventh-round draft pick out of Arizona State in 2017 — he was the FBS all-time career leader in field goals made (96) and points by a kicker (494) when he left school — missed his first extra point after the Browns went up 12-3 in the third quarter. He was wide left on a 44-yard field goal that would have given them a 15-3 early in the fourth quarter, sending him into a funk that affected his final two attempts."I was cursing myself out in my head," he said. "I'm really upset about it." Saints News:Pains me to admit it, but Saints did everything right in Brandin Cooks trade – The AthleticThe former New Orleans receiver returns to the Superdome this week with the undefeated Los Angeles Rams.Key matchups to watch between Saints and Rams – The AthleticAs usual, this game will be won in the trenches when these two top teams meet on Sunday in the Superdome.Rams injury report | Who’s in, who’s out Sunday at New Orleans Saints – Orange County Register8 is enough? Saints hope so as they look to put blemish on Rams' perfect season | Saints | theadvocate.comThis time a year ago, New Orleans Saints rookie wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith was playing on an undefeated team.Midseason 2019 mock draft gives New Orleans Saints linebacker upgradeThe latest 2019 NFL mock draft comes from the Draft Wire Cheap Mark Ingram Jersey , and it gives the New Orleans Saints Clemson Tigers linebacker Kendall Joseph.Back in black: New Orleans Saints’ dress code vs. Los Angeles RamsThe New Orleans Saints announced this week's dress code for their game against the Los Angeles Rams: black jerseys on black pants.Saints WR Michael Thomas and agent separate over ‘difference of opinions’ | nola.comThomas had been represented by David Mulugheta since the 2017 season.LA Rams at New Orleans Saints: Bold predictions defensive battle - Turf Show TimesA lot of dudes are saying that the Rams and the Saints are bound to engage in a thrilling shootout, but not this dude!If Saints get No. 1 seed, they will have earned it – ProFootballTalkYes, the winner of Sunday's showdown between the Rams and Saints will have the inside track to the No. 1 seed in the NFC. But both teams will have plenty more work to do to secure the first seed and/or a bye.'His mind is different': Why Saints anticipate seeing weekly wrinkles, game plan Sean Payton comes up with | Saints | theadvocate.comTeddy Bridgewater looks forward to Wednesdays.Larry Warford to take center stage in Saints vs. Rams: First-and-10 | nola.comFirst (take) This is the Larry Warford game. When the New Orleans Saints (6-1) face the Los Angeles Rams (8-0) in the NFL’s marquee matchup this week, the Saints right guard will take center stage. Saints: New Orleans evolving into NFC's best? Rams showdown loomsThe Saints, winners of six in a row, showed against Vikings they don't need prolific offense to win. They could be rounding into form at perfect time.LSU/CFB News:To fully appreciate LSU-Bama 2018, it pays to revisit the lingering pain of Jan. 9, 2012 – The AthleticThe Tigers have yet to recover from the power shift of losing the BCS national title game to the Crimson Tide in the Superdome.Here's what LSU can learn from Alabama's only other game against ranked team | LSU | theadvocate.comScroll back through the schedule.Tim Tebow: How LSU can beat AlabamaTim Tebow explains how LSU can take down No. 1 Alabama.A win over No. 3 LSU makes this Alabama team the best Nick Saban has ever coached - The Washington PostAccording to data compiled by Sport Source Analytics, Alabama has led by 21 or more points on almost two-thirds of its total plays.College football: 5 reasons LSU has no shot against AlabamaLSU could be in for a long day in its SEC showdown against Alabama. Opposing coaches and NFL scouts think the Tigers will be lucky to keep it within the two-touchdown spread.LSU vs. Alabama: Plenty of stirring LSU victories over Alabama; here are 5 of the greatest hits | LSU | theadvocate.comThe last seven meetings with Alabama have produced plenty of heartache for the Tigers, but there have also been plenty of stirring LSU victories over the years. Here’s five toCollege Football Playoff impact games for 10 including Alabama-LSUWeek 10 brings five games that impact on the College Football Playoff, starting with Alabama-LSU, Georgia-Kentucky and Michigan-Penn State.The 2021, 2022 Visitor List: LSU vs. AlabamaWe break down 10 of the biggest sophomores and freshmen recruits set to visit LSU this weekend for the biggest game of the year.Defenses expected to dominate Marshall-Southern Miss matchup | Marshall Sports | herald-dispatch.comHATTIESBURG, Miss. — Each week Marshall University plays a road game, Thundering Herd head coach Doc Holliday says the team has to take its leadership and toughness with it. On7 Things to Watch: Louisiana Tech at Mississippi StateLouisiana Tech's tour of SEC stadiums continues, this time taking on No. 18 Mississippi State in Starkville Saturday night.What NFL Scouts Will Be Watching: Alabama-LSU holding an NFL job fair Saturday night in Baton Rouge – The AthleticThe programs have produced the most NFL Draft picks over the last decade.Social Media:
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Gru 19, 2018 07:07    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: