Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Horvat’s second goal made it 2-1

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
officialsbaseball
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Gru 27, 2018 09:42    Temat postu: Horvat’s second goal made it 2-1 Odpowiedz z cytatem

For all the good things the Nashville Predators did last season to win the Presidents’ Trophy Youth Sebastian Aho Jersey , there was one nagging problem, which they’ve yet to solve in the first three games of the 2018-19 season.The Predators can’t stay out of the penalty box, and it came back to bite them Tuesday night in a 3-0 loss to Calgary that spoiled their home opener. Continued penalty issues could spell doom on Thursday night when they host the Winnipeg Jets in the teams’ first meeting since a riveting Western Conference semifinal last spring.After playing a reasonably clean game with just three minors and one shorthanded situation in the season opener on Oct. 4 at the New York Rangers, Nashville (2-1-0) drew five minors and had to kill off four power plays in a 4-3 win Saturday night at the New York Islanders.Article continues below ...The Predators then took three minors in the first 25 minutes Tuesday night, and the Flames converted two of those into goals to set the tone. Forced into chase mode the rest of the way, Nashville couldn’t solve up-and-down goalie Mike Smith, who was on the up side of a 43-save shutout.“We did good things, we just couldn’t find a way to score and that was definitely frustrating,” Predators center Ryan Johansen said. “We wanted to get the building involved and we were trying, but tonight wasn’t our night.”Nor was it Nashville’s night the last time it saw Winnipeg, which was on May 10 in Game 7 of a entertaining, back-and-forth series between the league’s two best regular-season teams. The Jets chased Pekka Rinne with two goals on shots Rinne badly wanted back, then pulled away in the third period for a 5-1 win that wrapped up a 4-3 series victory and their first trip to a conference final.While these aren’t the same teams that skated up and down the Bridgestone Arena ice on a warm spring night Authentic Teuvo Teravainen Jersey , they’re still mostly intact. And the home crowd is sure to remember that Winnipeg ended what they presumed would be a run to the Stanley Cup.“It’ll probably get hyped up more just because of what happened last year, and I think that’s just the way things go from previous years when teams come back and they reconnect the next year,” Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. “There’s always more of a hot button to it, but at the end of the day it’s a new season.”One that the Jets (2-1-0) have started with great expectations after their best NHL season. They played their home opener as well on Tuesday night but unlike Nashville, they sent the home crowd out of the rink in a good mood after dispatching Los Angeles 2-1.The final score didn’t reflect Winnipeg’s domination. The Jets owned major advantages in shots on goal (39-17), 5-on-5 shot attempts (56-33) and faceoff wins (37-21).“We generate chances, zone time, from a certain type of mentality of what pucks we shoot and which ones we don’t,” Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice said. “When we shoot the ones we want, we’re able to carry and maintain our speed in the offensive zone.” LAS VEGAS (AP) — The Vancouver Canucks celebrated their annual Father’s Trip with a victory in Las Vegas.Markus Granlund scored in the shootout and the Canucks rejoiced on their special night on the Las Vegas Strip after defeating the Golden Knights 3-2 Wednesday night.“It was a gutty performance by a lot of our guys tonight,” Vancouver coach Travis Green said. “I like how our guys responded and gutted it out. The guys played hard tonight.”Canucks goalie Jacob Markstrom stopped all four shots he faced in the shootout, and made 33 saves.Bo Horvat kept his hot streak going, scoring both of Vancouver’s goals. He now has nine points (seven goals Womens Victor Rask Jersey , two assists) in the last nine games. But it was his hustle on the defensive end with a little more than two minutes left in overtime that produced the play of the game.Jonathan Marchessault, who leads the Golden Knights with 10 points, had a chance for a breakaway and was closing in on Markstrom, but was thwarted by Horvat, whose backcheck knocked the puck away.“I’m just trying to win hockey games,” Horvat said. “The whole team is. Part of my success is playing good at both ends of the rink. My defensive game is feeding my offense. If I keep doing that and keep simplifying my game and being that complete player, good things will happen.”Marchessault, Max Pacioretty, Erik Haula and William Karlsson all missed their opportunities in the shootout.Pacioretty and Ryan Reaves scored for the Golden Knights. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 24 of 26 shots.The Canucks, who played their seventh road game in their last nine contests, are 2-0 in overtime games and now 1-0 in shootouts. The Golden Knights, who won a shootout in Minnesota in their second game of the season, are 1-1 in shootouts.Green said it’s been his team’s resolve that has helped overcome the injury bug.The Canucks were without rookie sensation Elias Pettersson Alex DeBrincat Jersey , who leads all rookies with five goals, and missed his fifth straight game due to a concussion. All-Star Brock Boeser is dealing with a groin injury and missed his first game of the season, while Christopher Tanev, Sven Baertschi and Alexander Edler were lost during Wednesday’s game.“We’ve talked about being hard to play against right from Day One and not wavering, sticking with the game,” Green said. “We know the type of game we need to play, especially now. We’re down a lot of guys right now. I like how our team has just stuck with it. Each of them knows how they need to play to have success, and they’re doing it.”The Golden Knights, meanwhile, extended their penalty kill streak to 13 over their last five games, but continued to struggle with their power play, going 0 for 4. They’re a league worst 2 for 28 this season with a man advantage.“They’re getting some opportunities,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. “The execution wasn’t there all the time Cam Atkinson Jersey Kids , but there’s two or three chances in every power play. When things are going good they go in the back of the net. They’re getting chances, it’s getting better. They’re doing the best they can.”Pacioretty scored his second goal of the season to open the scoring and give Vegas a lead early in the second period, but Vancouver tied the game when Horvat redirected Loui Eriksson shot from the point. Horvat’s second goal made it 2-1 a minute later after he raced down the left side and unleashed a wicked wrist shot over Fleury’s glove.Reaves tied the game late in the second period with his second goal of the season.“We knew they were going to come hard, but I thought we did a good job shutting that team down,” Horvat said. “I think everyone’s gelling together. Everyone’s ambitious to prove ourselves that we can be a good contender, and so far we’re proving that. Everyone was pretty pumped after the game, obviously having our dads here. You want to win in front of them.”NOTES: Chris Tanev played in his 400th career game, all with the Canucks. … Vegas’ Alex Tuch made his season debut after sitting out the first eight games with a lower-body injury. … Vegas announced after the game it signed suspended defenseman Nate Schmidt to a six-year contract extension through the 2024-25 season worth an average annual value of $5.95 million.UP NEXTVancouver: Visits Arizona on Thursday.Vegas: Hosts Tampa Bay on Friday.
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Gru 27, 2018 09:42    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: