Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

Where the Seahawks rank in pressure rate

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
chenyan94
SZEF

Doł±czył: 15 Maj 2018

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 29, 2018 07:18    Temat postu: Where the Seahawks rank in pressure rate Odpowiedz z cytatem

on offense and defense In our handy dandy photo tool Seattle Seahawks T-Shirt , you won’t find a ton of pictures of Quinton Jefferson, which is a bit unusual for a starting NFL defensive end. But not so unusual for a defensive end who has just six tackles and no sacks through three games. However, Jefferson gets a lot more done “behind the scenes” than he’s given credit for on a normal box score.According to FootballOutsiders premium charting stats, Jefferson leads the Seattle Seahawks with five pressures this season, 1.5 more than Frank Clark, even though Clark does have three sacks. Jefferson usually doesn’t play as many snaps as Clark does (though in Week 1, he led the defensive end group with 48 snaps to Clark’s 43), but he’s a very regular member of the defensive line rotation. It’s a long way from being waived, as the former fifth round pick was a year ago, spending a brief amount of time with the LA Rams before returning last year, quietly winning the job opposite of Clark, and then recording a team-high four QB hits against Dak Prescott on Sunday.He’s no doubt helped Seattle’s pass rush, which now ranks 16th in the NFL at 25.2%, per FootballOutsiders. (I would link to a full list, but it’s behind a paywall.)The Seahawks are tied with the Carolina Panthers in that category, and are a step behind the LA Chargers at 15. The team apparently leading the way in pressure rate: the Dallas Cowboys. Though Seattle’s defense was the star of the game, the Cowboys did sack Russell Wilson and hit him seven times. They have 11 sacks on the season and it’s come from all angles, with nine players recording at least a piece of a sack. The Seahawks next test is Chandler Jones and the Arizona Cardinals, who rank third in pressure rate on defense.Neither the Seahawks nor the Cardinals have anything to brag about with the pressure rates allowed by their offensive lines Seattle Seahawks Hats , however.While Seattle is often described as having the worst pass protection in the league, they actually rank 27th in pressure rate allowed, per FO. That’s bad, but it’s not the worst. There are five teams below them — including the high-profile, high-paid unit in Dallas, and Arizona, a team that ranks 31st in pressure rate allowed at 38.5%.Only the Houston Texans are worse.The top two teams in the NFL are no surprise, with the Tennessee Titans and Oakland Raiders ranking first and second, while the surprise Miami Dolphins are third.For now, I think the Seahawks’ protection is where it is, and while the unit hopefully improves as the season goes on (we’ll see what the return of D.J. Fluker means in the long run, as well as the health and positional futures of Justin Britt, Joey Hunt, J.R. Sweezy, and Ethan Pocic), I don’t expect Seattle to end the year ranking as the top offensive line in football. I don’t think the Seahawks will lead the league in sacks either, but I think pressure rate on defense has a lot more potential.Depending on the progress of Rasheem Green, the health of Dion Jordan, the formula on how to use Barkevious Mingo Seattle Seahawks Womens Hoodie , the potential breakout of Jarran Reed, and greater coverage by a secondary that seems to get better each week, maybe Seattle can finish in the top five there. It starts with guys like Clark, but Jefferson is doing his part too.6 things to be stoked on despite Seattle’s loss to Denver It’s easy to be disappointed in the Seattle Seahawks Week 1 loss to the Denver Broncos on Sunday, because the loss was in fact disappointing. Like pretty much any loss. But the Seahawks seemed to have opportunities to win or at least tie the game, and even when you remove the egregious mistakes against them by the referees, Seattle left too much on the table.Some of that was covered in my post-game article on 7 problem areas that were exposed on Sunday. However, I still think there’s an overall optimistic outlook to this outcome. Most importantly of all, that the Seahawks — a team some have deemed potentially one of the worst in the NFL this year — should have beaten the Broncos on the road. That they did get screwed more than a few different ways; that touchdown reversal of call before the review being one of the saddest displays of judging nonsense I’ve ever seen. (If it was so close that two refs had different opinions than wouldn’t it make the most sense to let the call stand and then make a team throw a challenge flag if they felt necessary? Rather than make a huge call like a touchdown when you know irrefutable evidence might not exist?)Also, Seattle lost by only three points despite no K.J. Wright, pretty much no Doug Baldwin, and several plays without Earl Thomas in which the Broncos made some of their biggest gains. If they can do that, maybe they can get a little healthier, see their young guys grow a little bit more, and continue to get better throughout the season.There’s also plenty to be stoked on from Sunday.Safeties - Earl Thomas, Bradley McDougaldAll the offseason predictions that said, “And no Earl Thomas...” were stupid because Thomas was always destined to return. It was extremely obvious. Thomas said after the game that he knew he wasn’t going to miss a game check, that it was too much money. Seattle also never had a serious reason to trade him, not in their minds. Not for less than a first round pick Womens Customized Seattle Seahawks Jerseys , apparently. And Sunday showed why. Thomas was Thomas and he forced the first turnover of the day.McDougald, perhaps the best bargain on the team, had two picks of his own. His career-high for interceptions in a season? Two. So he’s pretty close to beating that already. The idea of starting Tedric Thompson or Delano Hill at this point does seem kind of terrifying though.Wide Receiver - Brandon MarshallIt took awhile to get going, then there was another very questionable call on a Marshall touchdown catch that was called back. He later caught a touchdown that the refs I guess decided to let stand and he seems to be the early number one for Russell Wilson while Baldwin recovers his knees. He looks like the pretty normal version of Brandon Marshall that we remember from before last season.Running Back - Chris CarsonSeven carries for 51 yards, three catches for 28 yards. Why did Rashaad Penny get one more touch than Carson. Why did Carson only get 10 touches? This is a fairly significant question for me. Carson again looked like one of Seattle’s best offensive weapons — outside of a strip takeaway by maybe the best defensive player in the NFL — but they are giving equal time to Penny. It doesn’t make sense to me. Yes, Penny could be great, but Carson is great right now. I think if history of Pete Carroll has taught us anything, Carson will start to get 75% of the touches. Carroll will change things.Tight End - Will DisslyAll of his production came in the first half, but it was still 105 yards of production. He nearly had another big one, but Wilson overthrew him. It’s exciting to see Dissly break some records in his debut and the Seahawks could have a special tight end on their hands. With so much focus on Penny, Rasheem Green, Shaquem Griffin, Michael Dickson, and Poona Ford, this was not even a rookie we talked about. You could argue he was the least-discussed in the class.Seattle was keeping a secret that’s clearly out of the bag now.Linebacker - Bobby WagnerJust a reminder that if Von Miller is the best defensive player in the NFL, Wagner isn’t far away. The Seahawks still have Wagner and Thomas. That’ll always give the defense a shot at a stop, even though this team needs to get a lot better at run defense and right cornerback.Punter - Michael Dickson
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Gru 29, 2018 07:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: