Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Ohtani was diagnosed

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
elaine95
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Sty 14, 2019 02:54    Temat postu: Ohtani was diagnosed Odpowiedz z cytatem

Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesChicago Cubs shortstop Addison Russellwas placed on administrative leave on Friday Brandin Cooks Jersey Elite , after ex-wife Melisa Reidy-Russell published a blog post accusing a former spouse of domestic violence Wednesday, Major League Baseball announced.Reidy-Russell made allegations of multiple instances of physical and emotional abuse from her then-husband onLifeWithMelIs.com:"The first time I was physically mistreated by my spouse, I was in shock.I couldn't wrap my head around what just happened. 鈥?Why did he get so angry? What did I do for him to want to put his hands on me?Of course I forgave himassumed it would never happen again. I just thought he had let his emotions get the best of him, he loves me and he's sorry. I was deeply hurt that he could even be capable of this behavior towards me, I couldn't understand how the man I was so in love with, the FATHER of my child, the man I married just a few months ago could show such aggression towards me. ..."Emotional/verbal abuse started way before I even realized, eventually it started to be an everyday thing. Being blamed for just about anything that went wrong, name calling, intimidating me with personal force http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/brandin-cooks-jersey , manipulating me to think I was the problem, destroying my personal things, threatening me to 'send' meour son home to my parents as if I was privileged to be living in our home."She went on to write "Abusive behavior happened more often in arguments(more so when he was under the influence)the verbal/emotional abuse grew to new levels."A friendresponded to a commenton a since-deleted post on Reidy-Russell's Instagram in June 2017, saying "hateful is cheating on your wife, mentallyphysically abusing her. Melisa didn't want that out but I'll say it. He hit her."Russell denied the allegations at the time in a statement issued after Major League Baseball opened an investigation."Any allegation I have abused my wife is false and hurtful," Russellsaid in a statement. "For the well-being of my family, I'll have no further comment."Reidy-Russell's attorney toldUSA Today'sBob Nightengaleshe wouldn't speak to MLB investigators about the allegations."She gave it a lot of thought," Thomas Field said, "but Melisa isn't interested in legitimizing anything that doesn't come from her. Ultimately, MLB has one reason for wanting to talk to her Authentic Robert Woods Jersey , but she doesn't believe it would be of any benefit for her or her son."PerPhil Thompsonof theChicago Tribune, the marriage between Reidy-Russell and Russell was officially dissolved on Aug. 30.Russell wasn't suspended by MLB under its domestic violence policy when the allegations first surfaced. CHICAGO (AP) — Los Angeles Angels two-way star Shohei Ohtani says he plans to finish this season as the team’s designated hitter and hasn’t decided yet if he’ll have Tommy John surgery.The 24-year-old rookie maintains he’ll be able to return next season as a DH, even though he might not be able to throw again until 2020. He homered in his first at-bat Friday night against the Chicago White Sox, giving him four homers over three games and 19 for the season.“Nothing’s set right now,” Ohtani said through a translator. “I have a few options out there. I’m still trying to look into every option. And I will end up making a decision hopefully sometime toward the end of the season.”The Angels announced Wednesday that an MRI showed Ohtani had new damage in his pitching elbow, and that Tommy John surgery was the recommended course of action. Ohtani, who throws right-handed and bats left-handed, later hit two home runs that night in Texas.“Swinging doesn’t affect my elbow in any way,” Ohtani said. “I feel like I’m progressing as a hitter right now. I’m getting as many experiences as I can while the games count.”Ohtani entered Friday hitting .287 with 47 RBIs. As a pitcher, he’s 4-2 with a 3.31 ERA in 10 starts.Ohtani was diagnosed with a sprained right ulnar collateral ligament after a start on June 6. After receiving a platelet-rich plasma injection and an injection of stem cells Robert Woods Jersey Elite , he was hitting again in early July, and returned to the mound with a start last Sunday at Houston.Ohtani lasted only 2 1/3 innings against the Astros, and he had a drastic drop in velocity during the game. He had been scheduled to throw a light bullpen session Wednesday, but never did after reporting that his elbow was sore. The medical staff then decided that he should get the new MRI in Texas.Ohtani said he wasn’t surprised by the recommendation for reconstructive elbow surgery.“I also got hurt in the middle of the season and had the PRP stem-cell shot and I knew it wasn’t going to work 100 percent, so somewhere in the back of my mind, I was preparing for the Tommy John, having to get Tommy John,” Ohtani said.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sty 14, 2019 02:54    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: