Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

d only for the better. She admits,

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Gości i pracowników na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu Gołębiewski w Wiśle
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yaya2017
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 08, 2019 07:01    Temat postu: d only for the better. She admits, Odpowiedz z cytatem

There is beauty in the road to success, but nobody said it will be easy. Olivia expresses, “I would say my biggest struggle would be balancing all of the school work with the mental and physical demands of also playing a sport.Adidas Superstar Femme Learning how to make time for both studying and practicing has been a process, and you just have to find what works for you.” Like many student-athletes, time management and balance is a critical piece Nike Air Vapormax Dam if you want to get everything done on time. Often, we see that athletes struggle in the beginning Nike Roshe Run Dámské but once they can find a consistent routine, everything else eventually falls into the right place.Olivia offered some word of advice to future members of the women’s softball program Nike Air Max 270 Mujer along with other Nike Air Max 1 Mujer Greenville University students. Her first tip is simple, just work hard! She explains that you should always give it your all and on the diamond, leave everything out on the field for your teammates and coaches. Her second word of advice was to keep your head up at all Nike Air Max 97 Womens times! Olivia explains, “Everyone goes through highs and lows, but Nike Air Vapormax Mujer that’s life and having a positive attitude can get you through anything.”

She concludes by emphasizing the point to not let opportunities pass you by. You should always take full advantage of every moment and Nike Air Presto Herren cherish them because it will all be over before you know it.Athletics and sports can Nike Roshe Run Femme play into many different factors, more positive than negative. Athletics help student-athletes in a variety of ways including academically, physically, and mentally. Levels of competition can also Nike Air Max 95 Dámské help individuals to gain Nike Air Max 1 Womens more confidence and better handle failures and successes. Softball has completely changed Olivia’s life, and only for the better. She admits, “Softball has impacted me in a lot of areas, but most influential aspect has been the relationships I have formed with Nike Air Max 95 Femme my teammates. It’s truly more than a game, and the friendships I have formed through the game is something that I will cherish forever.”

One of the great things about being a part of a team is the opportunity you get to build new connections with a variety of unique people. Sport can be used to enhance relationships and also communication skills.Apart from Nike Air Presto Mujer softball, some of Shipman’s education goals include to graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and then eventually obtain an MBA which is a Master’s of Business Administration. In Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose two years, after she graduates, Shipman plans on starting her career as a Human Resource Manager. In this position, she will most likely be responsible for planning, directing and also coordinating different organizational functions.Shipman is from Robinson, Illinois in which she graduated Adidas ZX Flux Mujerfrom Newton Community High School. Some fun facts about Olivia include that she enjoys reading books and of course, shopping.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Maj 08, 2019 07:01    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Gości i pracowników na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu Gołębiewski w Wiśle Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: