Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

that already exists, you know what I’m s

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Gości i pracowników na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu Gołębiewski w Wiśle
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yaya2017
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 10, 2019 02:11    Temat postu: that already exists, you know what I’m s Odpowiedz z cytatem

In the world of streetwear and sneakers, the multi-hyphenate visionary is king. The most famous example would be Virgil Abloh, who has gone from architecture to DJing, sneaker design, Nike Air Max TN Damen fashion design, product design, and more. Another example is Tom Sachs, the multi-faceted Nike Air Max 97 Dam contemporary artist whose Nike collabs, the Mars Yard Shoe and Mars Yard Overshoe, feel somehow beyond mere footwear.Like Sachs, skateboarder Stefan Janoski’s signature Nike SB shoes are only one small part of his portfolio. When he isn’t skateboarding, Janoski occupies himself recording Adidas NMD Mujer music, writing books, and creating sculptures, paintings, and pool floats. His uncompromising vision gave us 2009’s Nike SB Zoom Janoski, a skate shoe brought to life by Janoski and designer James Nike Air Max 270 Mujer Blancas Arizumi after a lot of struggle, and now the Air Max Janoski Nike Air Max 720 Mujer 2.The OG Janoski has been one of Nike SB’s most successful models beyond the Dunk and is probably the Swoosh sublabel’s best-known signature model.

To mark the occasion, the skateboarder opened up Garage Janoski, a free indoor skate park tucked away in the backstreets of Paris. We Nike Air Pegasus 83 Womens caught up with the man himself in Paris to dig a little deeper into the complicated story of a shoe that has become a modern skate classic.I was talking to James Arizumi and he was explaining the technical Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer details of the Janoski. It sounds like making it wasn’t an easy process.
It wasn’t easy. Well, Nike Air Max 90 Femme it was easy for me, but it was hard for them [Nike SB].Why was it easy for youI’m just kidding. Well, it was easy because I knew what I wanted. The thing that wasn’t easy was getting what I wanted. I was Adidas ZX Flux Womens like, “I want this.” And they were like, “No, you get Asics Gel Lyte 3 Femme this.” I said no and then they said no and then they said yes. [Laughs]What you created is 10 years old and still going off. Surely that’s a result of that integrity. Had you not stuck to your guns and been a bit Adidas ZX Flux Femme difficult, it wouldn’t have happened.Exactly.

What was it like going into Adidas ZX 750 Femme the initial design stage?Well, the initial meeting was Nike calling and being like, “You’re going to get a shoe.” And at the initial interview, they just handed one to me, like, “Here’s your shoe.” But Nike Air Vapormax Femme it wasn’t this. [Points to the Janoski RM] It was something else. It looked like Nike tried Adidas Superstar Womens to copy something that already existed, which is a crazy thing right there. Nike doesn’t need to copy something that already exists, you know what I’m saying?They tried to make it very skate, but the thing was, skate shoes at the time weren’t very good or cool. Nike Air Max 2017 Femme They were very puffy, had tonnes of padding in the tongue and a bulky toe.Nike is celebrating 10 years of Janoskis not only with the follow-up, but also with the launch of the Janoski Remastered (RM) collection, featuring the OG in four different styles: slip-on, Velcro, low-top Nike Air Max 90 Mens laced, and mid-top laced.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Maj 10, 2019 02:11    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Gości i pracowników na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu Gołębiewski w Wiśle Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: