Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

. It's just not something I'm used t

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
caicai2017
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lip 29, 2019 07:26    Temat postu: . It's just not something I'm used t Odpowiedz z cytatem

It was exactly a month ago that Nike took the wraps off of Adapt Nike Air Max 270 Mujer BB, its latest pair of shoes with power laces, and now the company is finally ready to bring them to the masses. The Adapt BB will launch globally on February 17th, although some lucky people have already been able to get Nike Air Max 90 Mujer them through Nike's SNKRS app. Unlike the HyperAdapt 1.0 Nike Air Vapormax Damen from 2017, which were more of a concept project, the Adapt BBs are intended to be performance shoes for basketball players. They're also smarter than the HyperAdapts, thanks to a mobile app that pairs with the shoes via Bluetooth and lets users adjust how the laces fit. You can also use the Adapt application, available for iOS and Android, to change the two LED colors on the shoes.
But, Nike Air Max 270 Femme perhaps the craziest difference between Nike's two self-lacing models is the price: the HyperAdapt 1.0 cost $720 at launch, whereas the Adapt BB are priced for less than half that, at $350. That's still a lot of money for shoes, sure, but Nike hopes that all the tech inside them will be enough to appeal to many consumers -- not just sneakerheads. Dubbed FitAdapt, the BB's auto-lacing system Nike Air Max 90 Mens consists of a custom motor that senses the tension needed by Adidas Superstar Damen your feet and adjusts itself accordingly to keep each foot snug in the shoes. If you need to tweak the comfort levels, you can do so with the companion Adapt app or the two physical buttons on the BB's midsole.
Nike is calling FitAdapt its "most advanced fit solution to date," adding that it is designed to provide a "truly customized fit for every basketball player." As someone who Nike Air Max Tn Mujer has worn the Adapt BBs before, I can definitely say that they are more comfortable than I expected them to be. They feel like normal sneakers, which wasn't the case for the HyperAdapt 1.0. Those felt clunky and, in my case, I had to get a bigger size than I normally wouSo what are you getting for your $350, you ask? Well, I had the chance to check out a retail version of the Adapt BBs at a Nike Air Force 1 Femme Nike event in Charlotte, North Carolina, where the 2019 NBA All-Star game is taking place.
When I opened the package,Nike Roshe Run Dames it actually felt as if I was unboxing a smartphone, not a pair of shoes. That's namely because of the included QI wireless charging pad, the USB cable/wall charger combo and the starting guide that shows you how to use the Adapt BBs. It's just not something I'm used to when Nike Air Max 97 Donne buying sneakers; if I'm lucky, I'll get an extra pair of Nike Air Max TN Mujershoelaces in the box, and that's usually as exciting as it gets.
But this is the thing about the Adapt BBs, that it has the potential to appeal to a lot of people because it combines performance and lifestyle gear with technology. And the same can be said about Puma's own auto-lacing Fi sneakers, though those won't arrive until 2020. As for the Adapt BBs, we'll see if they have sufficient Nike Air Huarache Dames appeal to make them as popular as some of Nike's analog shoes.ld in order to feel comfortable wearing them.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lip 29, 2019 07:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: