Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

wow gold Forget impeachment, this is the really alarming GOP

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie pracowników na temat kadry kierowniczej w fabryce.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
aJ5dY4aD9y
zastępca dyrektora

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 19:13    Temat postu: wow gold Forget impeachment, this is the really alarming GOP Odpowiedz z cytatem

Forget impeachment, this is the really alarming GOP threat - Salon.comSen. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx">wow gold</a> Tom Coburn, R-Okla., made headlines last week for entertaining the idea, at a meeting with constituents, that President Obama might be impeachable. But its what he said about the plausibility of ending Obamacare not about the wild fantasy of impeachment that deserves real attention. Coburn was an early and vocal critic of conservative efforts to make funding the government contingent on President Obama agreeing to defund his own healthcare law. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx">wow gold</a> He warned conservatives that Obama would never agree to this, the government would shut down, Obamacare implementation would continue apace, Republicans would face backlash, cave and the whole strategy would fail. That analysis remains correct, and Coburns conservative bona fides made it easier for other Republicans to line up against Sens. Ted Cruz, R-Texas; Mike Lee, R-Utah; et al., against the defund strategy. Well, it turns out Coburn isnt so levelheaded when it comes to the debt limit. On Wednesday, a constituent asked Coburn, What other alternatives are out there to keep this horrible bill from being implemented on October 1? Coburn, as my colleague Joan Walsh noted , responded thusly: Oh, well the debt limit. The debt limit. The debt limit. You attach it to the debt limit. The point is that you attach a repeal of the mandatory spending to the debt limit. Otherwise the debt limit doesnt go up. Let me make a point…the one thing that average American agrees with us is the government wastes money. The one thing that the average American agrees with us is that trimming down the size of the federal government is a good thing. Thats an 80 percent issue in this country. Restricting the debt limit does both that and repeals the Obamacare. Or at least delay it for a couple years. Because its an absolute disaster. Remember, we lost the 12 election because no one knew what we were for, but we also lost the independent voter…because we didnt seem reasonable to them in our approach to governing. People didnt know what we were for. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx">wow gold</a> We talked about what we were against. And what we ought to do is put out a message of heres where we can actually do something that will actually make a difference for our kids. Not only will we have an impact on Obamacare, well also have an impact on spending. The strategic logic here is amazing on a number of levels. First, Coburn identifies the Republicans two big problems with voters as unreasonableness and a negative agenda, then proposes solving them by threatening to destroy the economy unless Obama agrees to roll back a bunch of stuff, including the Affordable Care Act. Hes clearly never heard the doctor, doctor it hurts when I do this! joke. And hes a doctor! He also defines the difference between a positive and negative agenda as a public relations campaign selling the latter as the former. This is the GOPs Field of Dreams: If you destroy something, but tell people youre building it, they will come. But the most important part is that Coburn either believes this strategy will work, or knows it wont and is willing to pander despite the dangerous potential consequences: default, lender panic, interest rate spikes, economic collapse. Now, I remain confident that Congress will increase the debt limit without incident and without Obama conceding anything significant. But either way the turn is troublesome. Coburn is one of Obamas closest personal friends in the Senate. But he also has impeccable conservative credentials, and his imprimatur on both strategic and substantive issues carries unusual weight with his colleagues. Where Coburn goes, they often follow. So when he came out against the government shutdown strategy, it implied the existence of a stable core of sanity at the center of the Senate GOP conference, in the same way that the rotation patterns of spiral galaxies imply the existence of dark matter. Of course, there are plenty of other Republicans in the Senate, and Democrats only need five or six of them to decide they have nothing to gain by replaying the 2011 strategy. Weve already seen more than that break ranks to pass immigration reform and confirm several Obama nominees. But if Coburn takes the position that gutting Obamacare is a terrible demand in a government shutdown fight, but a big winner in the debt limit fight, there wont be much room for error. xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 19:13    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Cailin
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 11, 2020 20:07    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Yeah, I have to say that this is quite alarming, and I was not expecting this. I will ask my paper writing service reviews friends what they think about this, and then I'll share their opinion with you guys.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Eldrian
kelner

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 04, 2020 09:45    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Kopar at Newton is also strategically located near to many shopping malls like United Square Shopping Mall, Novena Square and Square Two which makes your shopping for supply of necessities hassle-free. It also have many food options and choices like the famous Newton Food Centre.
kopar at newton condo
Powrót do góry
Madison
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 06, 2020 11:24    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

The use of services provided by socials pro establishes agreement to these terms. By registering or using our services you agree that you have read and fully understood the following terms of Service and socials pro will not be held liable for loss in any way for users who have not read the below terms of service. buy cheap youtube likes
Powrót do góry
Madison
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 10, 2020 11:52    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Smm reseller panel..instagram real active followers .. Instagram powerful real likes Provider .. Youtube real views and watch hours .. Facebook real followers and likes youtube panel
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 15, 2020 10:40    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. interior painters near me
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Nie Sie 16, 2020 17:30    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more. hispaania keele algkursus
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 17, 2020 08:44    Temat postu: Sophie Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. research report
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 18, 2020 18:01    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Pain Management
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Sie 19, 2020 17:39    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. garden seeds
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 20, 2020 08:44    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. is iptv legal
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pią Sie 21, 2020 16:41    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. study in Malaysia
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 22, 2020 18:43    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work essay writing company
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Nie Sie 23, 2020 13:05    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. 香芝市英会話
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 24, 2020 17:39    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. tiktok smm
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Sie 26, 2020 16:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Jack Hu Roseville
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 27, 2020 06:43    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! Buy Kratom
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 27, 2020 07:47    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! facebook panel
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pią Sie 28, 2020 16:19    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Mr. Horace was a good person, it seems. The details about Mr. Horace here are great for the paperfellows reviews that I am writing currently. I'll make sure to credit you, because you are my source material. concrete contractor Symarna de
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 29, 2020 16:08    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well cardionormin
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Nie Sie 30, 2020 10:01    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. buy face shields in bulk
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 31, 2020 12:48    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. bucket list
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 01, 2020 17:31    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. free v bucks
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 02, 2020 15:46    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. dental practice cardiff
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 02, 2020 19:43    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. painel smm
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 03, 2020 08:51    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Hair Growth Ointment
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 03, 2020 16:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Perpetual Income 365 Scam or Legit
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 05, 2020 16:06    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Auto leads
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Nie Wrz 06, 2020 16:12    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… home cctv camera
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Nie Wrz 06, 2020 20:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. USB charger
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Wrz 07, 2020 16:33    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Free udemy courses
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Wrz 07, 2020 20:21    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. MysticMind
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 08, 2020 08:16    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted Online Software Testing Training
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 08, 2020 10:48    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well BUY ACTAVIS COUGH SYRUP
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 09, 2020 18:15    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. 4 week online cna programs
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 10, 2020 09:25    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. nollywood movies on amazon
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 10, 2020 15:12    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Med Tech programs in California
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 10, 2020 20:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. buy kratom online
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 12, 2020 09:13    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. nytimes
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 12, 2020 17:15    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily website
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Nie Wrz 13, 2020 15:38    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. Nachhaltige Bank
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Wrz 14, 2020 14:28    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Samsung S10 Price
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Wrz 14, 2020 18:48    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Bhaumik
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 17, 2020 07:52    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

If it's not too much trouble share more like that. onde comprar mini porco
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 17, 2020 14:44    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 17, 2020 19:59    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work ก๋วยจั๊บอุบล
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 19, 2020 10:17    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! instagram panel
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Nie Wrz 20, 2020 17:35    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. lsm99
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Wrz 21, 2020 17:15    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information Rent Ferrari UAE
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 22, 2020 15:42    Temat postu: Arianna Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. garden cart
Powrót do góry
malakhi
zastępca dyrektora

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 20, 2021 09:28    Temat postu: graphic design service Odpowiedz z cytatem

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. graphic design service
Powrót do góry
Jack Payne
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 26, 2021 10:25    Temat postu: Informative Thread Odpowiedz z cytatem

New Jackets realizes its worth and has made it even more charming by coming up with breathtaking design
Fast and Furious Merchandise
Powrót do góry
akalaemmanuel
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 30, 2022 09:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

it was a wonderful , you can too visit this kind of high vintage jackets and much more . I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Heather Hemmens Pink Coat
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
johnclark12
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 09, 2023 11:11    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Planning a Boat party Dubai for a vacation or corporate event? We have the best locations and service for your Dubai yacht party.
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 09, 2023 11:11    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie pracowników na temat kadry kierowniczej w fabryce. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: