Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ZaraLena: Sharing hair loss online is' liberating.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Gości i pracowników na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu Gołębiewski w Wiśle
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
kafa88
kierownik sali

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 12, 2020 03:41    Temat postu: ZaraLena: Sharing hair loss online is' liberating. Odpowiedz z cytatem

It's like losing yourself. You look in the slotxo mirror and a different person.Reality TV star and fashion designer ZaraLena shares her life online with hundreds of thousands of followers.So when her hair started to fall six weeks ago, she decided to do it.At first I thought 'I am leaving social media, she told Radio 1 Newsbeat.' The pressure is going to destroy me.But she decided to stay and tell her followers about her hair that fell while she took a shower.It was only five weeks before most of the slotxo hair on her head was gone, including all of her body hair.The platform I have is based on having a lifestyle where I have everything - looking good and having the best hair extensions, all of this, she says.However, ZaraLena said the response to her post she spoke of for the occurrence of hair loss was remarkable.The number of women I text me, whether they lose their hair due to chemotherapy or their hair loss is crazy.

What is hair loss?

In short, hair loss is the loss of your hair.It can be caused by stress, illness, or deficiency, among other things, and can develop at any point in someone's life.It is thought to affect at least 65,000 people in the UK.There are different types of hair loss, some cause less loss than others.Depending on your type, your hair may eventually grow back.doesn't know why she has hair loss, and she's doing tests to slotxo determine what type of person she is.Her eyebrows and eyelashes began to fall. But she still hasn't disappeared yet.Although it might not fit the typical influencer look, ZaraLena decided to shave her whole head.Life is not perfect But i can admit it

She wants influencers to be more honest about real-life struggles.This is true, this is what girls are going through, so often they go to Instagram and look at people's perfect life and perfect hair.Even though she spread positivity online. But her hair loss reduced her confidence.ZaraLena said her first concern is whether her partner will still find her attractive.I'm not worried about anyone but him. I am very feminine and I don't know if he still likes me.But slotxo she said he was amazing.He called me little kiwi because my head was puffy.She said some days she was feeling down and barely able to get out of bed.But I'm surrounded by the best people and I try to keep a positive attitude.I don't want people to look at me and feel sorry for me.I'm bald, bald is beautiful The lifestyle is too short to worry about hair.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Wrz 12, 2020 03:41    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Gości i pracowników na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu Gołębiewski w Wiśle Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: