Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

5 preventive techniques Incontinence

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT KADREY KIEROWNICZEJ W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKI W WIŚLE.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
caca
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Lut 16, 2021 09:47    Temat postu: 5 preventive techniques Incontinence Odpowiedz z cytatem

Risk factors for urinary incontinence

People at risk of this condition The initial symptoms are easy to observe: urinating more than 8 times a day, and also having symptoms of urinary incontinence when coughing, sneezing, laughing, or doing physical activity. When urinating and having to go to the toilet immediately And always have symptoms like urination until the severe symptoms are Can't hold back Poured immediately when urinating Let's look at the risk factors for urinary incontinence.

With older age, people over 60 are found to have 15-35% of urinary incontinence.
Obesity weight gain Causing more pressure on the bladder
Natural childbirth / surgery such as hysterectomy, prostate surgery
Underlying disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure Parkinson's disease Dementia

Follow good health tips here: ทางเข้าjoker123

Defense techniques "Can't hold urine"
However, even though this condition is both nervous and problematic in our daily life. But we can modify the behavior to prevent urinary incontinence by strengthening the sphincter exercise. Which has a simple way as follows

1. Practice the sphincter muscles.
As if I was holding my urine. By twisting for about 5 seconds at a time, then stopping for 10 seconds, repeat this 10 times, starting maybe 3 per day Time in the morning, day and evening every day and gradually increase the number more frequently.

2. Practice control of bowel movements.
Try to hold your urine a little longer. Before going to urinate Lengthen the amount of time between each bathroom visit, but not too long.

3. Eat foods that contain fiber.
To prevent constipation Lower abdominal pressure

4. Should not force the urine violently.
And urine to avoid tea, coffee, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, or drinks that urge frequent urination. And refrain from smoking Not drinking too much water Because it may cause the kidneys to work harder And causes urinary incontinence symptoms

5. Proper weight control
Do not let too much weight. To reduce the pressure on the bladder of the abdomen

Will see that the symptoms of urinary incontinence Can affect the daily use And may result in the loss of some opportunities in life, such as being unable to travel to distant places. Because there is a restriction on the bathroom May not sleep well because of urination concerns And may result in people who do not like going out And did not dare to enter society in the end

However, there are products that are now available to help people who are faced with various urinary concerns. Including the incontinence problem, that is, absorbent pants that help you return to a happy life as before. Without having to worry about urination problems anymore
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lut 16, 2021 09:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 09:22    Temat postu: shzz Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Leads
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 09:43    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. PVC ramen en deuren
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 09:50    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information Website laten maken
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 09:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Ramen en deuren
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 09:58    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Zonnepanelen kopen
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 10:04    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Vakantiehuis
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 10:09    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Beste zonnepanelen
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 10:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Aluminium ramen en deuren
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 10:18    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Webdesigner
Powrót do góry
arianna
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 10:23    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Zonnepanelen kopen
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lut 22, 2021 10:23    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT KADREY KIEROWNICZEJ W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKI W WIŚLE. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: