Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

Foles turned into a flawless

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
chenyan94
SZEF

Doł±czył: 15 Maj 2018

PostWysłany: Pi± Wrz 21, 2018 08:26    Temat postu: Foles turned into a flawless Odpowiedz z cytatem

LeBron James emerged from a chaotic Geoff Swaim Jersey , complex season unscathed – better than ever.

Still the NBA’s undisputed king.

Despite no longer having Kyrie Irving at his side. Despite an injury-riddled season in which the Cavaliers‘ roster morphed twice and despite being surrounded by a supporting cast that included rookies and just three holdovers from Cleveland teams he dragged to three straight NBA Finals, James played every game and powered through his 15th pro season like it was another helpless defender in the lane.

By investing millions into maintaining his body and with a work ethic that has pushed him since childhood, James seems intent on challenging basketball’s natural cycle of aging.

At 33, and on the eve of making a run at his eighth straight Finals, James is not slowing down. He remains the game’s best all-around player, most dominant force. Still, the one to beat. Still, the player most capable of carrying a team to playoff victories. Still, the most likely player – sorry Messrs. Westbrook, Harden, Curry and Durant – to make a play that wins a game or a series.

”It doesn’t seem like he gets old,” said Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown. ”He just doesn’t go away.”

While Cleveland’s season was highly irregular, James had another brilliant one.

He averaged 27.5 points – his highest total since 2010 – and established career-highs in assists (9.1), rebounds (8.6) and played the full slate of games for the first time. He led the league in total points, minutes played, surpassed 30,000 career points, recorded 18 triple-doubles and was the league’s second-leading scorer in the fourth quarter (7.5 points).

The three-time champion also extended his record of scoring at least 10 points to 873 games, a mark once owned by Michael Jordan (862), the player James has spent his entire adulthood being compared to and the one he has equaled on many measures.

Jordan was not done at 33, winning three more titles. But his game aged differently. Jordan relied more on jumpers as he got older and ceded tough defensive assignments to other Bulls. James continues to take over games physically, particularly late, and he never hesitates to defend the opponents’ toughest scorers. And the Bulls never counted on their general to rebound or dish out assists as the Cavs lean on James.

James has done it all amid a strange, soap-opera-like season for Cleveland Danny Trevathan Jersey , which endured injuries, illnesses, trades and tribulations from late last summer until early spring.

”As the Land Turns is what I call it,” said Cavs coach Tyronn Lue, who returned from an illness just last week.

Following Wednesday’s regular-season finale, James stamped this as-yet-unfinished season a personal triumph.

”It’s the best I’ve felt all season and I’ve got the numbers to back it up and I’ve got the wins to back it up as well,” he said. ”I’ve just tried to be available to my teammates every single night and do everything that I could to win ball games. Either by scoring, by rebounding, by defending, by assisting, taking charges, whatever the case may be. Statistically it all speaks for itself.”

While amassing those numbers, James has seemingly paused the aging process. Of course, it helps that he has a nutritionist, personal trainer, masseuse, cryogenic chamber and 21st century technology to keep him one step ahead of Father Time.

Cavaliers forward Kendrick Perkins, who was drafted in 2003 after James, is awed by his friend’s commitment and dedication. Perkins was stunned to learn James invests upward of $2 million per year on his body.

”It’s crazy. I watch how he takes care of his body, I watch how he gets treatment around the clock,” said Perkins. ”But it shows and that’s why he’s able to do what he’s been doing at this age. Everybody will be like, `Man, `Bron got to be doing something,’ and I’m like Denzelle Good Jersey , `No, he actually put in the groundwork and everything you see is because he sacrificed.’ It’s amazing to watch.”

James isn’t done, not even close, and earlier this season he described re-writing the narrative that players in their early 30s have reached their prime.

”Hopefully I can break the mold, so when the next guy comes, he can still get $200 or $300 million and be 33 years old,” he said. ”I’m serious. This is the mold I’m trying to break. It’s not just about me, it’s for the next crew. I want it all.”

And what James wants, he usually gets.

He has meticulously worked at his craft, refining his game, adding weapons. This season, James posted a career-high in 3-pointers, and according to Basketball-Reference.com , he made a higher percentage of shots from beyond 28 feet than any player – including Stephen Curry – since 2001.

As far as Brown’s concerned, James is the new standard.

”I don’t see any decline athletically and then watch it, the trend that he’s now shooting and making 3s, so you feel that he just keeps getting better,” Brown said before James scored 44 with 11 rebounds and 11 assists against the Sixers. ”The fact that he can play that many minutes, that many games, seemingly not missing a beat. He is amazing.

”In my opinion, he is the best player to have ever played our sport. And he just keeps getting better. And I say that with tremendous respect to lots of other people. That’s a hell of a comment that I don’t throw out recklessly. And I just feel like his body of work makes me feel very confident and comfortable saying that.

Quarterbacks will rule the NFL’s offseason.

Beginning with Alex Smith going to Washington when the league’s new year starts next month and Jimmy Garoppolo agreeing to a record-breaking deal with San Francisco on Thursday , several quarterbacks will find new riches and many teams will land new QBs in 2018.

Tom Brady may have been denied another championship but not his coordinator, and some believe Josh McDaniels’ sudden change of heart this week in spurning the Indianapolis Colts was related to doubts about Andrew Luck’s health.

Either way, McDaniels is staying in New England to help the Patriots bounce back from their 41-33 loss to Philadelphia in Super Bowl 52 .

The Eagles aren’t just celebrating their first championship since 1960 Rafael Bush Jersey , but also an abundance of talent at the position in franchise QB Carson Wentz and Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles.

Should Wentz’s recovery from knee surgery go well, the Eagles will have a huge bargaining chip to help restock their roster.

Wentz’s injury rehab will be closely watched this offseason, just like Aaron Rodgers ` repaired collarbone in Green Bay and DeShaun Watson `s torn ACL in Houston.

Those teams figure to be contenders for Super Bowl 53 in Atlanta if their quarterbacks are healthy. A dozen other teams will either jockey for their next star or dole out big bucks to keep the one they have.

Kirk Cousins and Drew Brees lead an exceptionally large group of veteran quarterbacks lined up for big paydays and possibly new opportunities that includes the Minnesota Vikings’ trio of Teddy Bridgewater, Case Keenum and Sam Bradford.

Garoppolo, Brady’s longtime backup, got a five-year contract from the 49ers that will pay him a reported $137.5 million to keep him off the free-agent market without forcing the team to use the one-year franchise tag.

NFL Network first reported the terms of the contract, which is worth $27.5 million per season to top the previous record set by Detroit’s Matthew Stafford last year by $500,000 per year – but presumably will soon be surpassed by Brees or Cousins.

San Francisco acquired Garoppolo from New England before the trade deadline for a 2018 second-round pick. He led the 49ers to five straight wins to end the season, pushing his record as a starter to 7-0.

Teams that miss out on one of the prized free agents can look to the draft, which features Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Lamar Jackson and Mason Rudolph.

The quarterback carousel began in the days before the Super Bowl when Kansas City agreed to trade Smith to the Redskins.

The deal, which cannot be finalized until March 14, spells the end of Cousins’ time in Washington and hands the Chiefs’ job to Patrick Mahomes III, the 10th pick in last year’s draft out of Texas Tech.

So, Smith, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 draft, moves on to his third team just as he’s coming off the best season of his 13-year career.

”I think Washington is getting a phenomenal player, a great leader,” Rodgers said last week while discussing the league’s current quarterback commotion.

”Now you’ve got Kirk Cousins, what’s going to happen with him? You’ve got probably five guys that are going to get drafted in the first round, Jimmy Garoppolo and his situation.

”There’s a lot of moving pieces.”

In the not-too-distant future James Daniels Jersey , Rodgers could find himself one of them.

Rodgers, 34, has two years left on his contract and if he stays healthy in 2018, he’ll be in line for a mega payday that could obliterate any of the deals that will be signed.

Rodgers told the AP last week that he wants to play well into his 40s and might have to finish his career in another team’s uniform as Brett Favre did.

”I think you have to be humble enough to realize if it could happen to Brett, it can happen to you,” Rodgers said.

Among the teams looking for an upgrade are the Denver Broncos, who haven’t been back to the playoffs since Peyton Manning retired a champion two years ago.

Super Bowl 50 MVP Von Miller said he trusts general manager John Elway to fix that in the next few weeks: ”We have a Hall of Fame quarterback running the show who’s going to get the right guy,” Miller said.

Miller has a tip for his GM, too.

”No disrespect to Trevor Siemian or Paxton Lynch, but I would love to play with Kirk Cousins,” Miller said. ”When Peyton came to Denver, we just took off. Kirk’s an elite starter, too. I could roll with that.”

With eight trips to the Super Bowl and five rings, Brady is the gold standard of quarterbacks.

Yet, this time he was outdueled by Foles, who showed just how important it is for teams to also have depth at the position.

”To get in a shootout with that guy on the other team is probably not ideal for anyone – ever,” Eagles tight end Zach Ertz said. ”The guy is the best quarterback to ever play the game. That team is phenomenal. They are coached amazingly.”

Yet, the Patriots were beaten by a journeyman QB who contemplated retirement not long ago after he kept losing his starting job with his employers in perpetual search of a better option.

Foles turned into a flawless fill-in after Wentz got hurt in December, stepping in to deliver Philadelphia its first Super Bowl title.

Foles has one year left on his two-year deal, and his Super Bowl performance bumped his name up on the long list of coveted quarterbacks.

”He’s amazing,” Ertz said. ”The past three weeks he’s been playing out Womens Justin Bethel Jersey
Reklama

Wysłany: Pi± Wrz 21, 2018 08:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wendykish
młodszy kelner

Doł±czył: 22 Wrz 2018

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 22, 2018 06:51    Temat postu: Courier Tracking Odpowiedz z cytatem

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this data. I extremely like your post in particular. You have extremely shared a useful and intriguing post with individuals keep sharing thoughtfully take a gander at it Hong Kong Post
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil użytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶ć
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Wrz 22, 2018 06:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: