Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

will be making his third

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
chenyan94
SZEF

Doł±czył: 15 Maj 2018

PostWysłany: Sro PaĽ 10, 2018 04:10    Temat postu: will be making his third Odpowiedz z cytatem

LAKE FOREST Authentic Landon Collins Jersey , Ill. (AP) — Despite impressive preseason numbers, the Chicago Bears will enter the regular season no more certain about their pass rush than when they opened training camp due to an injury to linebacker Leonard Floyd.

Floyd, the Bears’ first-round draft pick in 2016, broken his right hand in Saturday’s 24-23 preseason win at Denver.

Coach Matt Nagy on Monday said the injury would not be healed by the season opener Sept. 9 at Green Bay.

“I think he’s going to have to end up playing through it,” Nagy said. “It might require something in regards to having a cast or a club-type deal, and there’s been evidence of guys that have had that and been productive. And that’s what we’re hoping right now.”

Nagy couldn’t rule out Floyd missing the opener due to fractures of his right index and middle fingers.

“He got cut (blocked) on the edge and he went to brace himself on the ground, and so it was just kind of unlucky,” Nagy said.

The Bears also lost tight end Adam Shaheen in the game. The second-year player sprained his ankle and his status for the opener is uncertain, as well.

Chicago has plenty of depth at tight end with Dion Sims, Trey Burton and Daniel Brown. The outside pass rusher spot is much thinner.

The Bears decided against re-signing veteran outside pass rushers Pernell McPhee and Willie Young in the offseason, and went instead with Floyd, free agent acquisition Aaron Lynch, veteran Sam Acho, Isaiah Irving and rookie Kylie Fitts.

Lynch has been out since the first day of training camp with a hamstring injury, and now Floyd is hurt again. Floyd had 11˝ sacks his first two seasons Kawann Short Jersey , but missed 10 games due to injuries.

“He’s staying positive, he’s in good spirits,” Nagy said. “The surgery went well for him, as good as it could go. So now it’s just a matter of having the right mindset and recovering from the surgery and staying in it mentally.”

Nagy said it’s possible Lynch could practice soon. He also missed much of the team’s offseason work due to injuries.

“We feel good with where he’s at,” Nagy said. “We know it’s been some time here. We want to get him up and running. He’s getting closer and closer by the day, so we do feel really good about where he’s at. He is getting better.”

The Bears’ pass rush actually appeared strong in the preseason before losing Floyd. They’ve averaged 4.3 sacks in three games and only New England is averaging more.

Part of the reason is a three-man interior line has been effective, even with starting defensive end Akiem Hicks missing Saturday’s game due to minor knee soreness. Nagy called that a “day-to-day” situation.

Second-year defensive end Roy Robertson-Harris is a big reason for the strong inside rush so far. He leads the NFL preseason with 3˝ sacks.

“Yeah, I’ve been told a few times,” Robertson-Harris said. “I like to see that in the regular season, though. Ain’t nobody gonna remember that within the next year.”

Robertson-Harris is vying with third-year defensive lineman Jonathan Bullard to join Hicks and Eddie Goldman on the three-man defensive line.

Robertson-Harris is a converted linebacker who had two sacks and played in 13 games last year. He added 30 pounds the last two years and has worked extensively on his pass rushing technique.

“I worked a lot with (former Falcons pass rusher) Chuck Smith in Atlanta,” Robertson-Harris said. “I did a little bit of boxing over the summertime to help my hand speed.

“I feel like that’s played in my favor a lot over the preseason and training camp, things like that.”

Robertson-Harris has also adjusted to his heavier weight.

“Last year I was at 285, now I’m 295,” Robertson-Harris said. “And I don’t want to be big and fat, so I wanted to make sure 295 is also coming with strength. So I worked a lot of strength training in the summertime along with the boxing.”

Robertson-Harris anticipates Floyd will play in the opener J'Mon Moore Jersey , even if it will be an issue into the first weeks of the season.

“I think Leonard’s going to be fine,” Robertson-Harris said. “He’s going to come back and rush his butt off. He’s going to be fine.”

NOTES: The NFL suspended Bears cornerback Deiondre’ Hall for one game due to a violation of league’s substance policy. Hall, a 2016 fourth-round pick from Northern Iowa, has played in 10 games and has largely been a special teamer. He has seven career tackles and an interception. If he makes the final roster, Hall would be eligible to return to practice Sept. 10. . Shaheen was still undergoing tests on his injured ankle Monday afternoon and Nagy said more would be known on the severity of his sprain on Tuesday.

PHOENIX — In the new age, the Arizona Diamondbacks are a testament to an old saw — pitching and defense win games.

The Diamondbacks have the numbers to prove it.

On defense, they lead the National League in both the old school and new school math: They have the fewest errors (23) in the league and also have “saved” the most above an average defense (51), according to an advanced metric computed by BaseballReference.com.

The Diamondbacks are sixth in the league in team ERA (3.52) and first in bullpen ERA (2.53) and have won seven of their last eight games to regain a cushion atop the NL West.

They used both in an errorless 6-3 victory over the New York Mets in the first game of a four-game series at Chase Field on Thursday, when Brad Boxberger pitched the ninth inning for his 15th save in 17 chances.

The Mets have lost 11 of their last 12 games and 18 of 22.

Diamondbacks right-hander Zack Godley is scheduled to face Mets right-hander Seth Lugo in the second game of the series Friday. Lugo is filling in for Noah Syndergaard, who is on the disabled list because of an injury to his right index finger.

“Pitching and defense go hand-in-hand,” Arizona manager Torey Lovullo said.

“The infielders are engaged and ready because the pitchers are attacking the zone. Pitching sets the tone for the entire day. The success of the defense has to be directly related to how our pitchers are throwing the ball. For the most part they have carried us. We’re prepared defensively.”

The Diamondbacks made a point of constructing a solid defense when it was clear slugger J.D. Martinez would not return. All of their starters grade out well above average in the “runs saved” metric, and reserve Jarrod Dyson — who has played almost regularly because of injuries to A.J. Pollock and Steven Souza Jr. — has saved seven runs himself while also taking away two homers.

“When we knew that J.D. wasn’t coming back, we were kind of working it the opposite way, building our team to save runs rather than maybe knocking in runs,” Lovullo said.

“If we aren’t making plays on defense Authentic Daniel Kilgore Jersey , I feel they can’t be made period. When someone makes an error, it catches you by surprise. We raise the level of expectations here. When we go out and play the game, we expect guys to be great. They embrace that.”

Shortstop Nick Ahmed, second baseman Ketel Marte and first baseman Paul Goldschmidt have combined for just six errors this season, and all are ranked in the top half in “runs saved” at their respective positions. All three catchers are graded as above average, and Jeff Mathis has thrown out four of the eight runners attempting to steal while ranking near the top in pitching framing.

“Nicky and Ketel, those are two shortstops up the middle,” said Daniel Descalso, who has played first, second, third and left field for Arizona this season.

“So that is going to give us a good chance to make a lot of plays, turn a lot of double plates. Dyson and A.J. running it down in center field, it probably doesn’t get much better than that.”

The Diamondbacks have shifted their defensive alignment responsibly, and over-shifted third baseman Jake Lamb made a nice back-handed stop and throw from the hole at shortstop to retire Michael Conforto to open Thursday’s game. Center fielder Chris Owings tracked down a ball over his heard in the fourth inning and Ahmed started a force out on a ball in the hole in the fifth.

The Mets were hurt by a bullpen that gave up two homers in the eighth inning Thursday after giving up one in the eighth inning of a 2-0 loss at Atlanta on Wednesday.

“You just have to keep on putting guys in situations that gives them the best chance to succeed,” Mets manager Mickey Calloway. “That is all you can do. Those guys are working really hard in between their outings trying to get the issues they have solved and get into a better spot.”

Godley (6-5 Youth Kerryon Johnson Jersey , 4.97 ERA) made a quality start against the Mets at Citi Field on May 18, giving up four hits and three runs (one earned) in six innings of a 3-1 loss to Jacob deGrom. That outing mirrored his career against the Mets — he is 1-2 with a 2.08 ERA in five appearances, including four starts, against them

Godley won his last start, giving up two runs and striking out eight over 5 2/3 innings in an 8-3 victory at Colorado on Sunday. He recovered from his least effective appearance of the season, when he gave up seven earned runs in 3 1/3 innings of a 10-3 loss at San Francisco on June 4. He has been more effective at home this season, going 3-1 with a 2.93 ERA in five starts at Chase Field.

Lugo (2-1, 1.77) will be making his third start of the season, and he has not allowed a run yet in that role. He stuck out a season-high eight while giving up only two singles in six scoreless innings of a 2-0 victory against the Yankees on Sunday at Yankee Stadium. He gave up three hits in four scoreless innings against the Cubs on May 31 while making his first spot start in place of Syndergaard.

Lugo has made three career appearances against the Diamondbacks, all in relief, giving up one run in 5 1/3 innings. This season he pitched two scoreless innings in the Mets’ 5-4 victory over Arizona on May 19.

Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro PaĽ 10, 2018 04:10    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: