Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

3 key takeaways from Falcons vs. Panthers

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
laiyongcai92
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 14, 2018 02:46    Temat postu: 3 key takeaways from Falcons vs. Panthers Odpowiedz z cytatem

It’s hard to call the second game of the season a must-win Authentic Calvin Ridley Jersey , but the Falcons really needed to avoid the 0-2 start that sinks most postseason dreams. They did just that by putting up 31 points against a good Panthers defense that completely shutdown Ezekiel Elliott just the week prior. Here are my key takeaways from the game.Best game Sarkisian has calledAfter a week where people were calling for his head, offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian called his best game yet for the Falcons. Using a mixture of play action, balance between the run and pass and a variety of route patterns and movement, he had the Carolina defense off-balance for most of the game. Some will undoubtedly focus on his play calls in the last two minutes, but it should not offset what was an otherwise very well called game. Matt Ryan bounced back big timeAlong the same lines as above, Matt Ryan received (and deserved) a lot of criticism for his game in week one. As he usually does, he bounced back in impressive fashion. Minus a few deep passes that were off the mark, the highly paid QB was dialed in all afternoon. He finished with 23 completions on 28 attempts (one was a drop) for 272 yards and 2 TDs. He added in 2 more TDs with his legs and orchestrated an offense that dominated in the red zone this week. With the injuries to the defense, this team needs the best version of Ryan it can get. He gave us just that today.Don’t write off the defense just yetYes, they gave up 24 to the Panthers and nearly let them tie it at the end of the. Yes, there were some ugly plays and missed tackles by guys like Duke Riley. And yes, the pass rush did not dominate the way we wanted against an offensive line made up of popsicle sticks held together by week old bubblegum. Keep in mind, though, this was the first real start for several of these guys. Damontae Kazee - who was ejected early - was starting for the first time. Jordan Richards was just recently signed by the Falcons. Duke Riley filled in as a starter at middle linebacker for the first time. Hopefully, this is the floor of what we can expect from this defense. I do not think we’ll see a top-10 or maybe even top-15 defense this year, but there’s no reason to think that the performance today is as good as they’ll get. Let’s see what they look like in a few weeks before we push the panic button.What are your takeaways from the Falcons victory? Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy might reduce his offense for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay.What hasn't been reduced is his support or long-term expectations for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky.Nagy has Trubisky's back, even as pressure mounts for more offensive production to assist linebacker Khalil Mack and a special defense. Trubisky comes into Sunday's game against Tampa Bay following one of his most inconsistent performances, but maintains full support from Nagy even if it means scaling back the offensive approach to account for inexperience."He's had my back and I love coach Nagy for that Authentic Devonta Freeman Jersey ," Trubisky said. "He's just been very supportive."I believe in him and this process that we're going through, and we're going to have a breakthrough. Who knows when? But it's going to come, and I believe in that."Trubisky starts for the 16th time Sunday, the equivalent of one full NFL season. His passer rating is 77.8, just 0.3 better than during his first 12 games as a rookie under former coach John Fox.Several ill-advised decisions last Sunday led to suggestions earlier this week Trubisky could need the attack simplified until he understands it better. Nagy didn't dispute this."So whatever they decide to put on my plate I have to study, I have to do my job on the field, and if they feel like we have to pull back this week or next week or whatever it is, and just simplify so we can play faster, they're going to do what's best for this offense and what they believe," Trubisky said Wednesday.Nagy sees a Bears offense still trying to fit better and operate fluidly rather than more deep-seeded personnel problems, including Trubisky."He's where I thought he would be at," Nagy said. "What I'm doing now is understanding what the plays are that he's doing well with, that might have been different with me in the past."Nagy brought in an offense similar to the one he coached as offensive coordinator with the Kansas City Chiefs.So far, the offense has reached the end zone four times in three games while experiencing trouble scoring from inside the red zone. They're 27th in red zone touchdown percentage (.400).Nagy took his share of the blame but said Trubisky isn't the only one learning."What's neat is that there are concepts that weren't as good to us in Kansas City that are good here, that are working," Nagy said. "I'm learning that, and now those are the ones I'm going to start to go to because I see that. And vice versa, there's some that we did well in Kansas City that might not be as efficient now."So I have to adjust to how I do that Authentic Julio Jones Jersey , and that's OK."Trubisky said he understands better through repetition, and believes production will improve as he runs more plays."Especially in a new offense, sometimes you have to think about it," Trubisky said. "But when you're playing in an offense for years over and over, you don't have to think about the (passer) drop, you don't have to think about where your guy is about to be."You're more just seeing the defense and where you're going with the ball. So those are some of the things I'm working through."Trubisky called any scoring problems an outgrowth of getting better acquainted with the attack. The suggestion the Bears need to scale back wasn't viewed by Trubisky as a slap at his abilities."If a teacher goes, 'Do you guys want an easy test?' you're going to say heck yeah," Trubisky said. "Less you gotta study, I'm gonna ace this test. Maybe that's a comparison you make."(If) we're going to pull back this week, do I play faster, do we play better? I guess we're all going to see. I'm going to do whatever they ask me to do to the best of my ability."As the second pick in the 2017 draft, it's expected Trubisky will be a special player. So far, evidence has been spotty."I know this: I know he made a special throw to Trey Burton on the deep cross the other day that not many quarterbacks in this league can make," Nagy said. "And so I'll take that as special."Nagy argues even special players need to learn an offense with a good deal of volume."I know he's going to just continue to keep growing," Nagy said.NOTES: Starting cornerback Prince Amukamara and backup Marcus Cooper did not practice Wednesday due to hamstring injuries. Bryce Callahan or rookie Kevin Toliver would man the starting right cornerback spot if Amukamara and Cooper cannot play Sunday. . Wide receiver Anthony Miller (shoulder) did not practice, which could mean more playing time for 2015 first-round draft pick Kevin White. . Safety DeAndre Houston-Carson had full practice participation for the first time since suffering forearm and back injuries in preseason. ... The Bears added cornerback John Franklin III to their practice squad.
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lis 14, 2018 02:46    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: