Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

DeMarcus Lawrence enjoys needling pass-rushing understudy

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
laiyongcai92
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 19, 2018 06:22    Temat postu: DeMarcus Lawrence enjoys needling pass-rushing understudy Odpowiedz z cytatem

Taco Charlton Womens Customized Arizona Cardinals Jerseys , who spent plenty of time in the offseason working out with the man who tied for second in sacks in the NFL last year for the Dallas Cowboys."He's aggravating," Lawrence said, trying not to show that he was joking. "I go places in Dallas thinking I'm by myself and two seconds later, I see Taco walk in. Why is he always following me?"Maybe it's because Lawrence is coming off his best season at 14 1/2 sacks while Charlton is trying to deliver on first-round expectations in his second year.Add Randy Gregory working to get his career back on track after a year away from the NFL on a substance-abuse suspension, and these recent high draft picks by the Cowboys, all defensive ends, offer an interesting trio of story lines going into 2018."Encore?" said Lawrence, who tied Jacksonville's Calais Campbell for second, 2 1/2 sacks behind Arizona's Chandler Jones. "You've just got to stay tuned. We're going to put on a big show this year."Gregory was activated from the non-football injury list Wednesday following a yearlong suspension over multiple violations of the league's substance-abuse policy.Coach Jason Garrett says the club did it to allow Gregory to be more active in morning walkthroughs at training camp in California. The Cowboys aren't in any hurry to have him participate in a full padded practice."He's been away from football for a long time," Garrett said. "He did a good job of keeping himself in shape. But again, we don't want to compromise him early on here and put him a couple of weeks behind where he should be, so we're going to progress deliberately here."As for Lawrence and Charlton, it's full-speed ahead. Here's an overview of all three players a week into camp:LAWRENCE'S MOTIVATIONThe Cowboys put the franchise tag on Lawrence at the end of his four-year rookie deal, and there weren't any contract discussions of substance before the deadline to sign a long-term deal expired.Lawrence, who gets $17.1 million guaranteed this season, was the first pass rusher drafted by the Cowboys after they released franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware in 2014. Dallas traded up to early in the second round to get him.He didn't get his first sack until his second season and had just nine through three years before a quick start in 2017 led to his breakthrough. Now the 26-year-old is playing for a big payday."As a kid, they tell you the sky's the limit. They lyin' to you," Lawrence said. "You set your own limits. That's why I said, 'Secure the bag,' because I'm going out there each and every day and showing my son and showing my family I set my own limits."CHARLTON'S MODELThe former Michigan player is actually three sacks ahead of Lawrence's pace. Charlton had three as a rookie after the Cowboys took him late in the first round. If nothing else Arizona Cardinals Womens Hoodie , he knows patience is part of the formula.The 23-year-old Charlton's debut in the NFL was Lawrence's first season without an injury or season-opening suspension, which Lawrence served in 2016."I talk trash, like, he didn't do nothing," Charlton said. "That's kind of how we wing it, 'Ah, you didn't do nothing. Ah, you did this, I'm going to go faster.' It pushes us to go to that next level. Him doing what he did last year pushed me to try to do that same thing."Charlton seems much more at ease, speaking freely and frequently with reporters during camp."The comfortability level is probably the biggest thing," he said. "There's not so much where I'm wide-eyed seeing what's going on. I roll out here like I belong and I can do whatever I need to do to progress."GREGORY'S LONG ROADThe former Nebraska standout has been suspended for 30 of the past 32 regular-season games for multiple violations of the substance-abuse policy.Gregory was considered a first-round talent when he slid to near the end of the second round of the 2015 draft over off-field concerns that included a positive test for marijuana at the combine.While he was cleared to return by Commissioner Roger Goodell not long before training camp, Gregory hasn't spoken to reporters. Garrett hesitated to indicate when Gregory might practice for the first time."You have brothers falling the wrong way, do you give up on them? No," Lawrence said. "We say togetherness, we say family for a reason. Randy's my brother. We stuck by him for this long time and it's time for him to ball now."Defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli, also the defensive line coach, said it's a first for him to have a player back after not seeing him for a year and a half."Each night we have a chance in our meetings, we visit," Marinelli said. "He knows the progression that he's got to go through. He's not going to walk out there and it's going to happen. As talented as he is, it doesn't work that way. And he knows that."Steve Wilks Taking Charge Over the past few weeks and days Arizona Cardinals Hats , we have read and heard many Cardinals’ fans question whether Steve Wilks has what it takes to be a successful NFL head coach. Being 0-3 puts any coach on the hot seat. However, as they say—-”when the going gets tough, the tough get going.” Such appears to be the case with Steve Wilks. He has a vision of how he wants his team to play—-and he is 100% committed to that vision.The most difficult part for Steve Wilks right now is handling the awkward and tenuous situation of being the third in command on a leadership team.For those of you have been on a leadership team—-you know exactly what I am talking about. For example, I was once told by the headmaster of the school where I was the Varsity basketball coach that he didn't want me to play all 5 of my African-American players at the same time—-that is was bad PR for the school.I did not comply and left the school after the year was over.That is an extreme example for the sake of making a point.When Steve Wilks took the job he agreed to embrace Michael Bidwill’s and Steve Keim’s vision of moving the franchise forward—-which heavily involved stronger teaching from the coaches, far less finger pointing and name calling from the head coach, a more stable culture and a sizable emphasis on player development that includes motivating players with quirky personalities.Wilks was also privy to his bosses’ vision that even though the plan was to draft a QBOF, the present plan was to hire a veteran offensive coordinator and to sign two veteran QBs, one as a bridge starter for 1-2 years and the other as a 2 year backup. When Wilks was announced as the head coach he expressed his philosophy that all positions are open to competition and that as a result of the competition, “the best players will play.”As one looks at the NFL standings after three games, the Cardinals are the only team in the NFL that averages single digits in points per game at 6.6. This is during a time when record numbers of TDs are being scored around the league. The Cardinals’ point differential (-54) is by far the worst in the league. And they are a paragon of ineptitude in first downs (32) and 3rd down conversions (23.3%)—-last in the NFL in both categories.As a result, Wilks has faced many more heated questions from the Arizona media that his predecessor ever did—-he was grilled about the 3rd and 2 play call—-and he keeps getting asked if he has faith in Mike McCoy. Wilks is taking the high road publicly. He is defending his coaches and players to the media. But—-he is challenging his coaches and players behind the scenes. Wilks has said all along that he wants to find the players he can trust the most—-and that is precisely what he is doing, by shuffling the struggling players out in favor of sprinting other players in—-like he did when he subbed Gerald Hodges in for Deone Bucannon—-and now when he is turning the keys over to rookie Josh Rosen at QB and is working Bene Benwikere in at RCB.Because of the shuffling that Wilks has been doing on defense, the defense is getting stronger—-the performance of the defense is still not ultimately what Wilks envisions, but it is headed in that direction.What is most encouraging is how well CB Patrick Peterson has embraced Wilks’ defensive philosophy. Peterson has taken his game to a higher level this year—-and others are starting to follow.While you won’t see Wilks disparage a coach—-rest assured you won’t see stagnancy at the QB position or any position—-and you won’t see David Johnson standing on the sidelines with the game on the line ever again. What Wilks needs to find out asap is whether Mike McCoy can have a positive influence on Josh Rosen and, in doing so, whether McCoy can start to turn the offense in the right direction. The pressure is now on McCoy to produce.In an ideal world, Wilks would have loved to see Bidwill’s and Keim’s “retooling” vision come to fruition this year—-and Wilks would have loved to have seen former high draft picks such as Deone Bucannon and Brandon Williams play to their potential—-but Wilks is not the kind of coach who is going to settle for mediocrity or compromise his own values for the sake of appeasing a player or a boss. We can clearly see that today.The Cardinals are in flux right now—-but this kind of flux—-generated by an impassioned and determined head coach—-is a good thing. Wilks is committed to shuffling the deck until his Cardinals start raking in tricks and stacking up piles of chips..
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lis 19, 2018 06:22    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: