Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

innings in games

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Go¶ci na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
elaine95
SZEF

Doł±czył: 25 Maj 2018
Sk±d: fdg

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 17, 2018 03:58    Temat postu: innings in games Odpowiedz z cytatem

ATLANTA (AP) — The Colorado Rockies took care of a couple of streaks.First Don Larsen Jersey , they found a way to keep Braves rookie Ronald Acuna Jr. from hitting one over the fence.Then, Colorado rallied for three unearned runs in the ninth inning and a 5-3 victory that snapped Atlanta’s five-game winning streak Thursday night. David Dahl homered in the third and finished off the winning outburst against a depleted Atlanta bullpen, going the opposite way for a two-out, two-run single to left against Brad Brach.“I was just trying to stay calm,” said Dahl, who has spent time at Triple-A, missed a big chunk of the season with a broken foot and struggled to earn playing time with the Rockies. “I had a feeling he was going to throw some off-speed stuff with (first) base open. I was just trying to take the ball the other way.”With several relievers on the disabled list, including closer Arodys Vizcaino, the Braves have patched together a bullpen that usually turns to A.J. Minter to finish games. But the left-hander was unavailable after pitching three times in four days. So the Braves turned to Brach, who was acquired in a trade-deadline deal after recording 11 saves for Baltimore.He couldn’t convert his first save chance with Atlanta, hurt by shortstop Dansby Swanson’s error leading off the ninth. Brach (1-3) recorded only two outs http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-johnny-damon-jersey , surrendering two hits and a walk as the Rockies won for the fifth time in six games.“We have to stick to our guns,” manager Brian Snitker said. “We have to get through the game even when we’re without some of those guys.”One night after being plunked in the left arm by Miami’s Jose Urena, Acuna was back in the lineup looking to extend his homer streak to six games. Wearing a red protective guard, the 20-year-old slugger received a standing ovation his first time up and lined the second pitch — one more than he saw the previous game before leaving — into center field for a single that extended his hitting streak to nine games.Acuna finished 1 for 4, lining out to right in the eighth in his final opportunity to become the first player in Braves franchise history to homer in six straight games.Urena received a six-game suspension from Major League Baseball.The Braves squandered a strong outing by Julio Teheran, who turned in his longest start since May 30. He pitched three-hit ball over seven innings and helped his cause with a run-scoring single in the fifth, snapping a 2-2 tie.The Braves couldn’t hold the lead.“It’s part of the game,” Teheran said. “Those things happen.”The ninth-inning trouble began when Swanson bobbled Trevor Story’s grounder and rushed a high throw to first that pulled Freddie Freeman off the bag.“It was my play to make,” Swanson said. “I just didn’t make it. Pretty simple.”Pinch-hitter Ryan McMahon tied the game with an RBI single to right, but Brach still had a chance to work out of the jam after fanning Chris Iannetta.Dahl foiled that plan.“I just want to help the team win,” he said. “Whether that is when I do start Masahiro Tanaka Jersey , or as a pinch hitter, whatever they need me to do I’m ready for it.”Seunghwan Oh (5-3) earned the win and Wade Davis worked a scoreless ninth for his 33rd save. Kurt Suzuki homered for Atlanta in the second , tying the game at 1. Dahl put Colorado back ahead with a solo shot deep into the right-field seats.WINNING GRAYColorado starter Jon Gray didn’t figure in the decision after giving up five hits and three runs over seven innings.But the Rockies have won each of his last eight starts, the longest such run since Colorado triumphed in nine straight games started by Ubaldo Jimenez in 2010.TRAINER’S ROOMBraves LHP Max Fried (blister) is set to make a rehab start for Triple-A Gwinnett on Friday. If all goes well, he could get a start for Atlanta next week.LHP Sam Freeman (shoulder inflammation) is also rehabbing at Gwinnett and could return to the Braves bullpen shortly.Longer term, RHPs Peter Moylan (forearm strain) and Brandon McCarthy (knee tendinitis) have been throwing on the side for the Triple-A team and are in line to make rehab appearances next week.UP NEXTRockies: LH Kyle Freeland (10-7, 3.02) goes into Friday’s start in Atlanta with lowest ERA in the National League by a qualifying left-hander.Braves: LH Sean Newcomb (10-5, 3.40) beat Freeland when they faced each other on April 8 in Denver. The Braves starter threw six innings in a 4-0 win over the Rockies. MIAMI (AP) — Martin Prado looked to be at full strength in his first game in three weeks.Prado hit a bases-clearing double in his return from his latest injury, Wei-Yin Chen pitched eight strong innings and the Miami Marlins beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday night.“It was huge personally and for the team,” Prado said. “I think every time you get to contribute to win a game at this level is a good feeling.”Prado, who had been on the disabled list for the third time this season Miguel Andujar Jersey , doubled off the wall in left-center field in the fifth inning to give the Marlins a 6-1 lead. He didn’t assume the long flyball would clear the fence.“You never know with this field,” Prado said. “There’s days where the ball just carries more than other days. I was just glad I hit it in the air because I didn’t want to hit a ground ball for a double play.”Chen (6-9) allowed one run on three hits. He struck out seven without walking a batter.“When he’s locating, he’s got enough weapons to get people out and he’s a guy who can really pitch,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. “It’s nice to see the guy we thought we had when he’s healthy.”J.T. Realmuto hit his 18th home run and Brian Anderson knocked in two for the Marlins, who snapped a four-game skid.Toronto’s Justin Smoak hit a two-run homer, his 23rd of the season, in the ninth. It was Smoak’s fourth consecutive game with a home run.Anderson’s sacrifice fly and Realmuto’s homer gave Miami an early 2-0 lead.Randal Grichuk got the Blue Jays on the board with a sacrifice fly in the fourth.Anderson drew a bases-loaded walk for a 3-1 lead right before Prado’s double.“Our starting pitching has been getting hit around pretty good the last week to 10 days, putting us behind the eight ball,” Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. “It’s hard to come back each night.”Marco Estrada (7-11) allowed eight hits and six runs in 4 1/3 innings.“I’m trying to give these guys innings and obviously I’m not doing my job right now,” Estrada said. “But I’m going to keep working hard and get this thing right. Hopefully for the next one I’ll feel a lot better and pitch better for these guys.”The Marlins also welcomed back center fielder Lewis Brinson from the disabled list. Brinson went 1 for 4 after missing the last 48 games with a hip injury.“It’s just good to get guys back out there,” Mattingly said.STRAIGHT EIGHTSDan Straily and Chen pitched eight innings in consecutive games http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , becoming the first Marlins to do so since May 6-7, 2014, when Henderson Alvarez tossed a shutout and Tom Koehler went eight innings in games against the New York Mets.TRAINER’S ROOMBlue Jays: RHP Marcus Stroman (blister) is looking to return from the disabled list and start Monday’s game against Tampa Bay. “Stro threw a side today and he felt really good,” Gibbons said. … IF Yangervis Solarte (oblique) is progressing toward a return. “Solarte is doing everything,” Gibbons said. “He’s been swinging it, running, doing all of that stuff, he’s coming along pretty quick.”Marlins: RHP Pablo Lopez (shoulder) was placed on the 10-day disabled list and is out for the rest of the season finishing his rookie year with a 2-4 record and 4.14 ERA in 10 starts. … RHPs Elieser Hernandez (blister) and Jarlin Garcia (shin) will begin their rehab assignments on Sunday with Triple-A New Orleans.UP NEXTBlue Jays: RHP Sean Reid-Foley (0-2, 8.68 ERA) will start Sunday’s series finale.Marlins: RHP Jeff Brigham will make his major league debut.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Gru 17, 2018 03:58    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Go¶ci na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: