Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Chargers UDFA Spotlight

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
laiyongcai92
SZEF

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 19, 2018 08:29    Temat postu: Chargers UDFA Spotlight Odpowiedz z cytatem

FB Anthony Manzo-Lewis Once the final selection is made in the NFL draft www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com , teams rush to sign the best prospects who never heard their name called over the previous three days. The hauls for each team will vary depending on needs but for the most part, you can predict that each team will select a few players at important positions such as cornerbacks and pass rushers.After this year’s draft, the Chargers did just that by signing a pair of defensive ends and another four cornerbacks. But if you were to ask me which UDFA has me most excited about this class, I’d have to say fullback Anthony Manzo-Lewis out of Albany University.At 6-foot-0 and weighing in at 257 pounds, Manzo-Lewis is built like a traditional fullback but was lined up in just about every spot possible besides the traditional I-formation. The slot, in-line, wing-TE Los Angeles Chargers T-Shirt , and in the backfield, Manzo-Lewis was all over the place. He was even used when the offense went with an empty backfield, which is hardly a formation known for including a fullback.If we have learned anything about Anthony Lynn over the past year, and more specifically from this year’s draft class, the coaching staff and general manager Tom Telesco are all-in on the idea of creating competition at each position group while maintaining versatility across the roster.The team currently employs Derek Watt at the fullback position and while his play has been satisfactory in his first two seasons, the idea of being able to knock out two positions with one player is always something to consider. With Manzo-Lewis adept at playing multiple positions along the offense, he offers greater upside than Watt who is mostly deployed as a run-blocker and special teams contributor.Obviously Los Angeles Chargers Hats , the cards are stacked against Manzo-Lewis as a UDFA and it also doesn’t help that he played at a mid-major program, but I like the uncertainty that Lynn has brought onto this team. Players that have always been shoe-ins to make the roster found that this wasn’t the case prior to the 2017 season.Regardless, it’s terribly early in the process, but that doesn’t stop me from getting excited about players I’ve taken a liking to since the end of the draft. For you guys who haven’t seen or heard much about Manzo-Lewis, here is the only game film I could find plus a highlight reel of LA’s newest fullback.Training Camp Previews: The Cornerbacks On the Lightning Round Podcast, the guys reviewed defense and special teams. Leading up to training camp we’ll be going over position battles before we make one final prediction of the 53-man roster. Today we start with arguably the most talented position group on the roster, the cornerback position. There are locks. There will be battles. There will likely be surprises. Let’s get to the locks.LocksCasey HaywardHayward has cemented himself as one of the best corners in the league. He’s objectively top 3 anyway you slice it. Hayward is always around the ball. He has broken up 20+ passes the last 2 years. He is such a key competent on what has a chance to be one of the better units in the NFL.Jason VerrettThe biggest tease in the NFL. Verrett is undoubtedly a top talent at the position. Verrett’s issue is he can’t stay on the field to showcase his skills. Put it like this: last year Hayward got his hands on more passes tan Verrett has played in his entire career. That doesn’t seem good. As skilled as Verrett is Los Angeles Chargers Hoodie , you have to wonder how his health impacts how many corners the team keeps.Trevor WilliamsFor a number 2 corner, who had completely stunk it up the year prior as a rookie, Williams was fantastic in 2017. You could really see him turn the corner after he went head to head with Odell Beckham Jr. and held his own. Williams is a terrific run defender and would make for a great nickel corner. If Verrett is healthy, that should be Williams role. If not he can slide by outside like last year and hopefully continue to grow as a player.Dez KingVerrett’s health directly affects King’s playing time the most in my opinion. We’ll still see King on the field. Just not as much at corner is my guess. Maybe at safety. Possibly at dime linebacker. I do think he’ll see the field in his sophomore stint but King’s role will likely be reduced.Going to have to fight for itMichael DavisDavis has the side/speed combo, but he has the upper hand due to his special teams experience. There will be 5 corners or more on the active roster. Davis should be the favorite coming into camp, but will it stay like that for long?Tony BrownThe undrafted free agent from Alabama certainly has the pedigree. National Champion multiple years. He competed for a spot on the U.S. National Track & Field team after placing 6th in the 110 Hurdles in 2016, & 11th in the 100 meter dash in 2017. He’s fast. He was known for his special teams prowess as well. Brown is the popular undrafted free agent in the secondary to make the team.Craig MagerLol. Nice try.Brandon FacysonThe former Hokie has seemingly never recovered from his injury in college. Once a freshman all-american with a bright future Youth Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , Facyson is now an undrafted free agent. Still, the team has one, possibly two spots open at the position. Facyson is the lanky press-man corner that the typical Gus Bradley scheme favors. Will Facyson have a great preseason and make the Chargers make a tough decision? Time will tell.
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Gru 19, 2018 08:29    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: