Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

Gray saidtold reporters

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Go¶ci na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
elaine95
SZEF

Doł±czył: 25 Maj 2018
Sk±d: fdg

PostWysłany: Pon Sty 14, 2019 03:58    Temat postu: Gray saidtold reporters Odpowiedz z cytatem

ANAHEIM Craig Biggio Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Mike Trout couldn’t play on his 27th birthday, thanks to a sore right wrist.Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels made sure the fans in the giveaway T-shirts bearing Trout’s uniform No. 27 still went home in a celebratory mood.Ohtani hit a three-run homer during a seven-run first inning, and the Angels pounded out 13 hits in an 11-5 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday.Trout missed his sixth consecutive game with an injury that will sideline him at least until Friday during the second-longest injury absence of his career — but for one night, his teammates didn’t miss the two-time AL MVP’s peerless bat at the Big A. Rookie catcher Francisco Arcia had a two-run single during their first-inning outburst after Detroit scored two runs in its half of the first.“You like to get right back into the game after you give up a few early, and we carried some momentum there in the first,” Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. “Shohei’s homer was a huge hit at the time.”With Trout sidelined, Ohtani moved up to third in the order — and he didn’t disappoint. His 411-foot drive to the opposite field was his third homer in August, and he added a single for his third multihit performance in five games.“I may look like I’m taking easy swings in my at-bats, but I’m swinging pretty hard,” Ohtani said through a translator. “I haven’t really changed my approach. Back when I was in Japan George Springer Jersey , that was one of my strengths, going to the opposite field.”Justin Upton later added a two-run homer during Los Angeles’ second straight win over Detroit. The Angels haven’t lost a home series to the Tigers since August 2009.Jeimer Candelario hit a two-run homer in the fifth and drove in three runs as the Tigers emerged from their four-game offensive funk, but still dropped to 0-5 on their six-game California trip.The Angels’ first eight batters reached base with six hits, an error and a walk against Jacob Turner (0-1), who lasted just one inning in his first appearance for Detroit since 2012. Turner, a former Tigers prospect who returned on a minor league deal this season, struggled in the rotation spot opened by Mike Fiers’ trade to Oakland.“The big thing was he threw (37) pitches, and we didn’t make some plays,” Detroit manager Ron Gardenhire said. “Believe me, it’s not all on him. He took the beating for it … (but) we played sloppy baseball tonight.”Detroit scored just three runs over 40 innings in the first four games of its trip http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-gattis-jersey , but matched that total in two innings against Andrew Heaney (7-7). Candelario had an RBI double in the first inning, and JaCoby Jones added a run-scoring double in the second.Upton snapped a 0-for-15 slump with an infield single in the first. The former Tigers slugger added his 22nd homer in the sixth.HEANEY’S HIGHHeaney set a new career high with his seventh victory, but this one won’t go in the trophy case. He persevered through five rocky innings in his shortest home outing since April 20, yielding five runs and eight hits.“It’s nice to not pitch all that well and get a win,” Heaney said. “It’s nice for the team to get a win.”OUTSTANDING E.Y.Eric Young Jr. made an outstanding defensive play for the second straight night while filling Trout’s spot in center field. The veteran dived to catch James McCann’s sinking liner in the sixth and then made a precise throw to double up Ronny Rodriguez at first.TIME TO THROWOhtani got more good news before the game when the Angels announced the rookie will throw a bullpen session Saturday in the next step in his return from a sprained elbow ligament.“I’ve been waiting for this day,” Ohtani said. “I’ve been very eager to get back on the mound.”ROOKIE RIBBIESArcia’s bases-loaded single gave him 12 RBIs in his first three home starts. That’s a record for any player in the first three home starts of a major league career since RBIs became an official stat in 1920, according to STATS LLC.TRAINER’S ROOMTigers: Blaine Hardy will take another start in the rotation Wednesday in place of Michael Fulmer, who is still recovering from an oblique strain at Detroit’s spring training complex in Florida.Angels: Nick Tropeano was placed on the disabled list for the third time this season with right shoulder stiffness. The right-hander threw five innings of one-hit ball Monday against Detroit, but was pulled after just 62 pitches.UP NEXTTigers: Hardy (4-3, 3.25 ERA) got a no-decision last week despite throwing seven scoreless innings of one-hit ball against Oakland Carlos Correa Jersey , taking a no-hitter into the seventh inning. He has faced the Angels six times in his career, but in relief each time.Angels: Jaime Barria (6-7, 3.84 ERA) makes the 17th start of his steady rookie season. He got a no-decision last week in Cleveland after throwing five solid innings. New York Yankees pitcher Sonny Gray has drawn interest from teams ahead of the trade deadline but is reportedly unlikely to be traded.Jon Heyman of FanCred reported the Yankees' "main interest is in adding to rotation, not subtracting from it."Gray, 28, has been the subject of scorn all season from Yankees fans due to his poor performance. He's 7-7 with a 5.34 ERA and 1.49 WHIP, clearly struggling with the brighter New York spotlight.The Yankees are likely encouraged by his last two starts, both wins in which he allowed just three runs (two earned) over 11.1 innings of work. Equipped with perhaps the best lineup in baseball, the Yankees don't need Gray to do much; they just need him to get into quality start territory before turning the ball over to the bullpen."You go through things at times and it's how you respond," Gray saidtold reporters. "I feel like I'm a realistic person Dallas Keuchel Jersey , I can read the writing on the wall. I feel like I'm somewhat of a smart guy. I'm not a baseball player. I'm a human being that plays baseball."It's the old cliche: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results," he added. "When I say I'm learning to flush it and go to the next hitter, I'm not letting things get to me."You have to learn to control it within the game, and that is very challenging."Odds are the Yankees will trade for another starter to lessen the burden onLuis Severinoand the aging CC Sabathia.Gray, who was supposed to be that fortifying rotation piece when he was acquired a year ago from the Oakland Athletics, could find himself on the outside of the rotation looking in if he struggles in the second half. But based on the reporting here, it doesn't appear the Yankees are prepared to give up on him just yet.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sty 14, 2019 03:58    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Go¶ci na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: