Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Titans tackle Taylor Lewan and Washington cornerback Josh No

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
chenyan94
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 28, 2019 03:28    Temat postu: Titans tackle Taylor Lewan and Washington cornerback Josh No Odpowiedz z cytatem

had an altercation after Saturday’s game that included Norman throwing his helmet at Lewan and Lewan mocking Norman’s bow-and-arrow celebration in response.Norman didn’t talk to the media after the game Bryce Love Washington Redskins Jersey , but Lewan shared his explanation for why he made his way over to Norman after the game was over.“I’m not worried about Josh Norman, man. I’m an offensive lineman; he’s a DB,” Lewan said, via ESPN.com. “I don’t even know who that is. I was pissed — he was trying to hurt聽Derrick Henry聽during that four-minute [drive]. That’s not the way football is supposed to be played, man. It’s not our fault you’re not relevant anymore. He tackled him, and it was like a temper tantrum. I was trying to get Derrick up, and he’s throwing a hissy-fit, going low at him and stuff like that.”Henry said he didn’t think Norman was trying to hurt him, but “it didn’t work” if that was Norman’s plan as the Titans drove for a go-ahead score in Saturday’s win. More Depth in the Slot and On Teams"Gary Jennings, WRSchool: West Virginia | Conference: Big 12College Experience: Senior | Age: 21?Height / Weight: 6-1 / 214 lbsProjected Draft Status: 4th - 7th RoundNFL Comparison: Martavis BryantCollege StatisticsPlayer OverviewOut of high school in Virginia Bryce Love Washington Redskins Jersey , Gary Jennings earned both All State defensive (safety) and second team All State offensive (WB, WR) honors before committing to West Virginia University to play WR. In his freshman and sophomore seasons, his primary contribution was on special teams, as the team’s top punt returner. In his junior year, he started as wide receiver and played well enough - collecting the 4th most receptions in the country (97) - to earn second team All Big 12 honors, and was named the team’s Offensive Player of the Year. During his senior season, his production was hampered by a high ankle sprain in the second half of the season. Even so, he collected 54 receptions for 917 yards and an impressive 13 TDs.That production earned him honorable mention All Big 12 recognition. He was invited to the Senior Bowl and performed effectively there as well. David Sills V has been the focus of most of the draft talk around WVU wide receivers, but Gary Jennings should be the player we’re concentrating on.StrengthsGood hands. Infrequent drops.Ability to be a vertical threat.Has good speed.Strong as a ball carrier and blocker.Can contest catches successfully with size.Great athletic measurablesWeaknessesNot overly elusive.Played primarily from the slot.Needs to work on horizontal breaks.Can take time to get up to speed.Needs to work on refining route running abilityLet’s see his workHow He Would Fit On The RedskinsA deep target with great hands and the ability to win contested catches? It’s not clear to me why this guy isn’t being talked about more. He has absolutely been overshadowed by his teammate, David Sills V Bryce Love Jersey 2019 , who had two more touchdowns and a few more yards than Jennings in 2018, but who is also being talked about as going a couple of rounds earlier.I think that - straight up - Jennings is likely to be the more successful of the two. An interesting analysis I came across recently placed Jennings as the #1 WR sleeper in the draft based in part on his very high catch rate (73%) and “marginal efficiency,” which is a metric that takes overall success rate and adjusts it for down, distance, and field position.On this marginal efficiency metric, Jennings finished behind only Marquise Brown, Terry McLaurin, and Riley Ridley in 2018. Much hand wringing has occurred over the Redskins’ current WR situation, and I’ve made my feelings on drafting a WR early abundantly clear. A player like Jennings could immediately assist on special teams and is capable of competing in training camp for a starting WR role on this team.
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Maj 28, 2019 03:28    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: