Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

puma shoes

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Elvis Baker
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 14, 2019 06:50    Temat postu: puma shoes Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÿþPuma Winner Pack Mar 12, 2009 The new Winner Pack from puma shoes Puma is a great collection featuring a sweet assortment of premium kicks. The pack consists of five different models in three different colorways. The El Ray and First Round Flip are now available in white, black and gold versions.The El Ray Metallic WP is a sophisticated slip-on model sporting a clean and simple look as well as a mid-section strap. The First Round Flip Metallic WP is a little more flashy due to its high-cut, bold look.

This model features a grainy, leather upper which is accented by the iconic white leather Puma stripe and white, solid rubber based toe-box. There is a button visible on the side of the shoe and the heel and ankle fenty puma are coated in black leather which adds even more texture to these stylish kicks.The sole of the shoe however is what really makes these shoes stand apart as the white and black mid-sole appears to melt and drip down over onto the rihanna puma gummy out-sole.

Puma Mihara Yasuiro MY-41 Low Top Mar 6, 2009 The Puma Mihara Yasuiro MY-41 Low Top stands out in a simple, clean and to the point black and white colorway. All the Low Top fans out there will be pleased with the black, grainy leather upper and white, rubber toe-box. We also can t forget to mention the silver button gracing the side of the shoe.Similar to other Puma and Mihara Yosuhiro collaborations of the past the melting sole will still be featured.

The puma suede Sky II will sport a contrasting white mid-sole with a purple out-sole. The most exciting feature of the show however, would have to be the double ankle straps made to tastefully reveal the Puma Sky II logo written in metallic gold. Puma By Mihara MY-41 Feb 23, 2009 Here we feature a pair of Puma MY-41 s which are actually part of the Puma By Mihara Spring 2009 Collection. The Japanese designer put lots of effort into the shoe, which features a unique blend of colors and designs.

Strongly inspired by the human anatomy, the side panels feature a mesh design created to represent veins and tendons. Covering the mesh is the ribcage design, which definitely adds another dimension to the shoe. Check out pictures of both the AMQ Ribcage and AMQ Ribcage Sport. Puma Mid x UNDFTD 24k Release Feb 14, 2009 We ve featured the Puma Mid x UNDFTD collaboration a puma sneakers few times but now we have a video of the even from outside UNDFTD LA last weekend.

Look out for this shoe to hit select retailers right before Happy Heart Day. Puma First Round Repeat Sneaker Pack Feb 9, 2009 The Puma First Round will be released as part of a new collection. The First Round is showcased with its own silhouette embossed on the upper, hence the name Repeat Sneaker .The pack will be made up of the Puma First Round in both a black and yellow colorway and [img]http://www.czcrush.com/images/detail/puma sneakers-731voa.jpg[/img] the shoes will also feature a black Puma logo stripe.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lis 14, 2019 06:50    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: