Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

provements every few years. My guess is tha

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yaya2017
SZEF

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 16, 2019 07:23    Temat postu: provements every few years. My guess is tha Odpowiedz z cytatem

These two issues could be solved by having an open race on a flat fast (low altitude) loop course with minimal turns. The Adidas ZX Flux Femme Monza track comes to mind. And the race would need to be run when the weather was likely to be good. Running it at night could keep things even cooler.There could also be lots of fast runners Adidas ZX 850 Femme recruited to run the race with cash premiums to anyone who hit fast times for intermediate distances. In marathon running top athletes only have Nike Air Max 270 Femme a limited number of paydays per year, so to get all of the top runners at the same race on the same day would take a creative prize money scheme, appearance fees and a big purse.
Nike Air Max Command Womens
The third key point is an infusion of talent. Kipchoge is now 33-years-old. He has been at the top for about 15 years and sooner or later he will slow down or retire. He clearly has a number of good years left, but not an unlimited number. The good news is there are some emerging talents in distance running including a 12-minute Nike Air Max 270 Femme 43-seconds 5000m track run (4th fastest ever) by 18-year-old Selemon Barega of Ethiopia just a few weeks ago.While it’s certainly reasonable to expect that whoever comes next will be from Adidas NMD Femme the high altitude zones of Kenya or Ethiopia, Jakob Ingebrigtsen of Norway who will turn 18 on Sept. 19 is running some very fast times at shorter Nike Air Max 90 Damendistances. I also wonder what hidden talent there might Nike Air Vapormax Femme be in the mountains of South America and Himalayas.

The two terrific runs by Kipchoge set the stage – under the right Nike Air Vapormax Womens conditions, on the right day – for the right athlete to go even faster. Sometimes after a big improvement a record plateaus for years and other times there are big jumps followed by smaller incremental Adidas ZX Flux Donne improvements every few years. My guess is that we will likely be entering an era of smaller improvements and perhaps someone will break Nike Air VaporMax Mujer two hours by the later 2020s or middle 2030s.
On the other hand I would never bet against Kipchoge going faster, perhaps way faster, in the next few years.First, for both runs the Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosa temperatures at the race starts were a bit higher than what might be ideal—about 8℃-10℃ (46 ℉-50℉). Things also warmed up during the runs.I believe that on a slighter cooler day, Kipchoge could go faster. Adidas Superstar Mujer
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Gru 16, 2019 07:23    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW NA TEMAT PRACY W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: