Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

"Boy-Alex" leads the forest plantation team to rai

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Gości i pracowników na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu Gołębiewski w Wiśle
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
minkratin
kelner

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 22, 2020 08:27    Temat postu: "Boy-Alex" leads the forest plantation team to rai Odpowiedz z cytatem

Yves Rocher (Yves Rocher) # 1 beauty slotxo brand in France. Two young conservationists such as Alex Rendell, Thailand Environmental Goodwill Ambassador appointed by the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), together with Pakorn Chatborirak, join in planting a forest on the burnt land. In order to restore the forest to its original life

To reinforce the new image under the concept of "Act Beautiful, beautiful, the world does not lose" and continue the spirit of the brand that has more than 60 years with the Plant for the Planet project (Plant for the Planet). 100 million trees around the world under the 'You Change Us Plant' campaign at Huay Luek Royal Project Sri Lanna National Park Chiang Mai Province
Yves Roche has also collaborated with Karen slotxo students and the Chiang Dao community to plant a forest, reflecting the position of An eco-friendly brand that wants everyone to be beautiful along with the ant world and can drop it in a donation box at some surrounding shops. But now we can help

Mr. Wilasinee Panurat, Chief Marketing Officer, Yves Roche (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said of this activity, “We recognize the importance of preserving forest areas, which are important natural resources for life.
Planting a forest in Chiang Mai area that Yves Roche organized this time to reinforce the brand's position as Eco Sustainability (Eco Sustainability) and the brand new image according to the concept. "Act Beautiful, beautiful, the world does not lose" because, as everyone knows, most of Yves Roche's products are made from nature. So we work with government agencies And communities in the area of ​​Chiang Dao District, Chiang Mai Province, join in planting trees to restore balance to nature Which is considered an extension of activities that slotxo
Yves Roche, in 34 countries around the world, is committed to planting 100 million trees by 2020 through the Plant for the Planet program, a legitimate afforestation campaign with non-profit organizations.

In addition, we have organized a 'You Change, We Plant' campaign where everyone can take part in bringing waste packaging and dropping in a donation box at Yves Roche Shop by donating 1 bottle of Yves. Che will plant 1 tree and also have activities through online channels that everyone can Join in the fun to be a part of planting trees back to society as well.

Thailand Environmental Goodwill Ambassador Alex Rendell spoke about this activity. “I have the opportunity to work in the environment. I saw the impact of forest fires and forest burning, and acknowledged that it was quite time consuming to restore the forest. slotxo I would like to thank Yves Rocher for inviting me to be a part of this activity. And thank you very much for helping to restore the forest area I am delighted and aware of Yves Roche's intention to restore the forest together, the local community and the park staff. Including children from nearby schools In order to help preserve our nature "

In addition, a young conservationist like Pakorn Chatborirak added that “With my career, I always have great opportunities, as everyone knows. If our world does not have a balance between nature and man. We must have been in a difficult time.
This time too I got a chance from Yves Rocher to restore the damaged forest. And has been the voice for this activity I had fun and felt great. To see good slotxo things all around us And have grown a forest with everyone I want to leave everyone that Regardless of where we go, want to try calling to ask the park staff. Or related agencies In case there are activities for us to join in forest planting or environmental conservation It is another program in the trip that is interesting and worth supporting. "
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Wrz 22, 2020 08:27    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Gości i pracowników na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu Gołębiewski w Wiśle Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: