Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Officer Adam Sussman told E

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Pracowników i GOŚCI na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yaya2017
SZEF

PostWysłany: Wto Lis 14, 2017 07:35    Temat postu: Officer Adam Sussman told E Odpowiedz z cytatem

Buying limited-edition shoes is complicated and not as fun as it should be. The rise of violence in sneaker culture (people have been murdered for a pair of Air Jordans) led companies like Nike Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Azul to launch hyped products almost exclusively on digital channels. But selling sneakers on a website, or doing raffles on Twitter, came with Nike Air Max 90 Damen Schwarz challenges of its own. That's because resellers started using bots, automated computer scripts, to buy or reserve pairs faster than a human could. If you couldn't enter an address and credit-card number in a matter of seconds, whatever you were hoping to get was going to be sold out.But Nike may have a secret weapon against auto-buying tools: augmented reality. The company began experimenting with the technology in June during the release of the SB Dunk High Pro "Momofuku," a model designed in collaboration with famous chef David Chang. Nike made pairs available through its SNKRS app for iOS (sorry, Android folks), and the only way sneakerheads could buy them was using a new AR feature.To Nike Air Max TN Damen unlock these in the application, you had to go to the product page, tap on a 3D model of the sneaker and then point your smartphone's camera at a menu www.mariepesenti.fr of Chang's Fuku restaurant in New York City. The tech wasn't limited to a physical menu, so you could also gain access by pointing your device at a web version of it or special SNKRS posters that Nike put up across NYC. AR is all about mixing digital objects with the real world, and this was a great way to show how that would sell product.Most important (and perhaps unexpectedly), AR became the perfect tool for Nike to fight off bots, since the experience requires a physical interaction with buyers.

And that seems to be paying off. Just a few weeks Nike Air Presto Womens ago, Nike President of Direct to Consumer Business Heidi O'Neill said at Recode's Code Commerce conference that bringing the tech to SNKRS Nike Black Friday "has come very close to eliminating bots, and taking the sneaker hunt [to] as close to a fair game [as] it is anywhere in the industry." In fact, the experiment has turned out so well that Nike now plans to use it more broadly.I had the chance to try out one of the latest AR experiences in SNKRS recently, which uses geo-location components to draw crowds to a specific place -- a la Pokémon Go. As part of an early launch of The Ten: Air Force 1 Low, one of the most anticipated shoes of 2017, Nike demoed these features at its new s23NYC studio in Manhattan, where the company is developing "innovations geared toward reimagining sneaker culture and commerce." Along with SNKRS AR, that also includes Nike Air Pegasus 83 Dámské things like SNKRS Stash (think: a scavenger hunt sans AR) and Shock Drop (an unexpected release).The entire AR experience worked seamlessly; Nike Air Max Command Femme granted, I was in a controlled setting with about 20 other reporters and some social-media influencers. For this particular demo, Nike posted SNKRS stickers all throughout its s23NYC space, which you had to find in order to buy The Ten: Air Force 1 Low. Once I found one, I took out my iPhone, opened the SNKRS app, found the product page and then tapped the "Start Looking" button. That brought up the camera view and, once I pointed it at the sticker, an "Unlock Now" option came up -- along with a 3D model of the shoe.After that, I just had to double check that my size, address and personal credit card details were correct before purchasing. This is simplified if your info is already stored in Nike Air Max Black Friday your Nike account. All in all, I'd say it only took about two minutes to complete the process, from the moment I started looking for the Nike Air Max 90 Femme stickers to when I received the craved "Got 'Em" message. Naturally, this would be slightly different if you were, say, in Central Park, but Pokémon Go is the perfect example of how AR can work well in large crowds.

While Nike was hosting media at its s23NYC studio, it had a random drop using SNKRS AR in Chicago. To find where the augmented-reality feature could be activated, sneakerheads had to look at a vague image of a place and guess where it was. After they showed up, Nike said the sneaker sold out in less than 20 minutes. Going forward, Nike intends to bring experiences like these to more cities around the world.Nike Chief Digital Officer Adam Sussman told Engadget the company didn't Nike Air Max Tavas Damen create these features with killing auto-buying tools in mind. Still, that was a positive byproduct of experimenting with new technologies. "We're www.karolien.fr very focused on security and stability. Everytime we have a release, we're incredibly focused on limiting any type of bot attacks," he said. "But we're also moving to a world of serving consumers one to one, [and] that naturally fights off bots attacks because now we're starting to develop individual relationships."Sussman, who worked at gaming companies EA and Zynga before joining Nike, said that ultimately, his team's goal is to "get our shoes to people who want [them], not to robots or resellers."
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lis 14, 2017 07:35    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
GirmayMebrahtu
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 02, 2022 11:00    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Through this article author is trying to inform about the officer Adam Sussman told E hotel. This information will be helpful for some people but my more interest is in critical analysis thesis example This was a difficult decision to choose this but I am glad with this amazing tips of writing.
Powrót do góry
RobertWilson
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Pon Lip 04, 2022 04:55    Temat postu: RE: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Through this article author is trying to inform about the officer Adam Sussman told E hotel. This information will be helpful for some people but my more interest is in thematicstatement.com This was a difficult decision to choose this but I am glad with this amazing tips of writing.
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lip 04, 2022 04:55    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie Pracowników i GOŚCI na temat Dyrekcji Hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: