Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

NO.6 [Melee - Blade Flurry - Ranger]

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW I GOŚCI NA TEMAT KADRY KIEROWNICZEJ W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
playerhot
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Pon Sty 15, 2018 10:21    Temat postu: NO.6 [Melee - Blade Flurry - Ranger] Odpowiedz z cytatem

NO.6 [Melee - Blade Flurry - Ranger] Elemental Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

This build is specifically designed to farm the Endgame Uber poe orbs Lab efficiently. This Build is not the fastest character and will not break any records. Please keep reading with the expectation of generating currency and not rank one jewel.

Q: What level can you farm lab?
A: I didn't start farming until level 88 with this character.If you can't wait that long just go ahead. And attempt the lab and see how it feels.

Q: Why does my damage feel so bad?
A: You should be using some real Abyssal jewels with low Elemental damage. Also, you need to level up the gems in your Blade Flurry setup and put quality on them. It helps A LOT!

Q: Can I run this on a five-link?
A: YES! Drop Onslaught.

Q: Why Onslaught in the first place?
A: I use this as an excellent boost of cheap poe exalted orbs movement speed when I need to stop for flask charges. It's not active for the boss, so it's pretty much just for utility and running faster through each zone. The damage my character has (roughly 300kdps) is MORE than enough to run the lab, so I don't need a 6th link that adds more Damage.

Pros:
+ An undeniably efficient build that combines movement speed, movement ABILITIES, high damage, up to 90% chance to evade, and 40% chance to dodge.
+ The character is incredibly tanky if played well. Virtually unkillable in the right player's control.

Cons:
- It's hard to scale damage past a certain threshold on this character because it designed around the 250k DPS benchmark that's needed to comfortable kill Izaro before his 2nd mechanic finished. Mostly this makes the build as loud as a character with 10 million cheap exalted orbs because no matter how you cut the cake, both characters are going to have to sit around and twiddle their thumbs until Izaro goes back into his little hole.BY https://www.playerhot.com/games/path-of-exile/Golds here now...so thanks!
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sty 15, 2018 10:21    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> OPINIE PRACOWNIKÓW I GOŚCI NA TEMAT KADRY KIEROWNICZEJ W HOTELU GOŁĘBIEWSKIM W MIKOŁAJKACH Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: