Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO.
opinie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Disney, Belle's Dress Pendant Charm

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Edward
młodszy kelner

PostWysłany: Wto Sty 16, 2018 07:12    Temat postu: Disney, Belle's Dress Pendant Charm Odpowiedz z cytatem

Today cheap pandora charms brings a little host of small Pandora updates, offering a look at the limited edition Pandora Valentine’s gift bag and packaging for 2018, a sneak peek at a new US exclusive St Patrick’s Day charm and more! This is really a follow-up to yesterday’s launch post for anyone else out there who loves their little extras, with a focus on the various packaging and jewellery box GWPs on offer around the world with the Valentine’s and CNY 2018 collections, which made their debut on the 11th.Smile Nevertheless I’ve included a couple of other interesting tidbits of news as well! For those who are new to Pandora, every year they put out limited edition gift packaging at key holiday periods – Christmas, Valentine’s Day and, more recently, Mother’s Day. Some lovely images have popped up on Instagram showing off the new gift bag that Pandora stores will offer for Valentine’s Day 2018!

The gift bag is a pretty pandora uk outlet sale baby pink, with a cerise ribbon and Pandora’s slogan for this campaign written on it – #docelebrate. It’s so pretty! This image is from a collector in the Philippines, so I’m not sure whether the pretty matching boxes will be released worldwide. It varies from region to region as to when, exactly, the packaging is offered. Some stores won’t offer this until February, while others might start handing them out sooner. Historically, the Valentine’s LE gift packaging doesn’t get released in the US and Canada, but maybe they’ll make a change this year. It is very cute, and Pandora NA are normally so good on offering extras for shoppers. Next up, I have some stock images of the gold box currently offered in Singapore & Malaysia when you buy the Luck & Fortune CNY 2018 dangle.Very Happy This is a rather lovely box – it’s nice to have a GWP box that isn’t pink or red.

Today sees the first new collection from pandora charms sale clearance for 2018, with the launch of the Valentine’s Day and CNY jewellery! As is traditional, this is only a small release, but it manages to pack in a range of different pieces. As well as jewellery for the Moments range, there are also new offerings for Pandora Rose, Essence and the Floating Locket petites! The Valentine’s 2018 collection offers some of the usual pinks and heart charms, but there are a few more off-the-wall options as well this year! With a lip-themed set of beads and some emoji- inspired jewellery, some of the new pieces seem to be aimed at a younger, more contemporary style. As usual, stores have been uploading various live shots to social media, which gives us a better idea of what all the beads look like in person. The heart-key jewellery looks delicate and I particularly like the heart-shaped Floating Locket.

The Double Happiness is more contemporary in style. For a full pandora charms disney preview of both charms, have a look through the Pandora CNY 2018 tag. These gorgeous live shots from Patty Ng show off the new beads perfectly. The Luck & Fortune dangle is just as pretty as I hoped it would be! I don’t know if I’ll get it straightaway though – I might wait for a promo, seeing as I’ve spent all my pennies during the various sales. The Double Happiness dangle has a nice shade of enamel, but I would have preferred it without the pave detailing. The pop of enamel colour against bright silver would have been lovely on its own. It’s the year of the dog – there isn’t a new dog charm launching to celebrate it, but Australia and New Zealand do have a cute little red leather bracelet gift set in honour of it! Finally for new releases, this year’s limited edition Club charm is launching a little earlier this year! The 2018 bead is a globe design, drawing on the theme of a global Pandora community.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sty 16, 2018 07:12    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Hotel Gołębiewski - Mikołajki,Wisła,Karpacz, Białystok-TAGO. Strona Główna -> Opinie PRACOWNIKÓW i Gości na temat hotelu w Mikołajkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: